I just bought new inks for Epson Stylus C62 and it prints everything in light blue
I actually tried the self test and even if teh prointer did the movemnet and sound of printing , the page remained blank
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Go to the setting on the printer and go to maintence or option ink? set it to both color & black. If you are only using black set it to black only depending on what you have on the ink cartidge. I hope this was helpfull.
This is to do with the way in which the cyan, magenta, yellow and black ink is mixed to produce all the colours e.g. to print "red" requires both magenta and yellow ink. Thus, if the magenta ink is not flowing for some reason, for example, the "red" will print out as yellow. So, make sure all your cartridges and nozzles are working properly.
If you need further help with this, please post a new comment to this effect.
You can go into the properties of the printer, and set it up to print everything in black only. This is the only way to FORCE the machine to use black ink for everything. The drawback to this, is that when you want to print something in color you will have to go back into your printer's properties and uncheck the black only option.
1. Open START, SETTINGS, CONTROL PANEL, PRINTERS 2. Right click on your Epson printer name, and click CANCEL ALL DOCUMENTS. 3. Confirm cancelling all documents. 4. Right click on the Printer again, and select DELETE.
1) Click on START, SETTINGS and CONTROL PANEL. 2) Double click on the SYSTEM folder and select the Device Manager tab. 3) Click on the "+" for "Universal Serial Bus Controller" 4) Right click on "USB Printing Support" and select "Uninstall" and confirm it 5) Disconnect the USB cable and reconnect it.