- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
to download a game for the psp
- search for game using bittorrent or any downloading software
- download the game
- save the game on the computer or on a harddrive
to install the game on the psp
- connect the psp to a computer via USB or insert the memory stick on a card reader
- copy the game file from the harddrive to the psp memory card or memory stick pro
- disconnect the psp and try to play the game
note: make sure that the psp is upto date with the firmware because not all games will work right away
if its a PSP GO you just need to go online via WiFi on your PSP GO
- go the sony or psp store then purchase the game download it and save it
look if you dont want to lose your saved data connect it to the computer open up your connected psp go to the psp folder look for the save data folder open it and you should see folders called ULUS something now click on the view tab and switch it to thumbnails and you should see the picture of your game..in the folder.. just drag and drop to your desktop..or copy??? if your starting a new game you can drag that ulus folder and put it in saved folder load game and your save data will be there!! RATTEE
The file is not supposed to be opened by your PC. You have the transfer the file from your PC to the PSP. To do this, you need a USB cable and you have to plug your PSP into your PC.
Prepare to save the update data on either system storage or Memory Stick Micro™ (M2)™ media, using one of the following methods:
Connect the PSP® system to the PC using the USB cable
Connect a commercially available Memory Stick USB reader/writer to the PC
Use the Memory Stick slot on a PC
Create a folder for the update data on either system storage or Memory Stick™ media.
Using your PC, create a folder named "PSP". Within the "PSP" folder,
create a folder named "GAME". Within the "GAME" folder, create a folder
named "UPDATE". (Folder names must be in all uppercase letters).
Download the update data for the PSP-N1000 (PSP®go) series and save it in the "UPDATE" folder created in step
Notice You must save the downloaded data as
noted in these instructions. If you do not save in the correct location
and with the filename shown below, the system will not recognize the
If you are still using sony's firmware then you will not be able to play games from yuour memory card. If you are not using sony's firmware and it is hacked then actual PSP games have to go in the ISO folder not the game folder. when you open your memory card on your computer it should be inside of the PSP folder. BUT... this folder will only be present and work if your PSP is hacked and you reformat the memory stick.
to play games from memory card on ur psp u should have m33 driver installed on ur pspclick and download the driver and then instal it in ur psp to install copy the file to ur memory card iso folder and then run on psp through games http://www.fixya.com/ThreadView.aspx?thid=2551529&prdid=201358 now go to torrentz.com and type psp psp game list will open up select the game and download itand then copy the game file to the iso folder of memory card
1) First of all you check that you had copied games in the same folder structure of 4gb memory card as it was in 2gb memory card.
2) If you are using the top red strip memory card as shown in image it is the reason for not opening the downloaded games on the 4gb memory card. you can try the other one type which is shown below in the image. this will work fine.
Note:In image 2gb is shown as example.