- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
first make sure that you are using genuine copy of nero 8.if it is genuine then please check serial no. behind the cd/dvd cover. If it is not there then plase contact the cd seller. otherwise you can download new nero it from http://www.softpedia.com/progDownload/Nero-Free-Download-134758.html.hope the information will be helpfull best of luck
If you have a PC: Go to Start, then Run. The run window opens. Type regedit into the text field and click ok. The registry editor opens. Look to the left. HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Nero\Installation\Families\Nero 8\Info
• Your serial number is displayed next to the "Serial8" entry. It is structured as follows:
Write down your serial number
If your copy is registered with Nero, you can go login to the Nero website to get your SN:
Nero is not a free product, you need to pay for a serial number if you do not have one you will need to contact nero to purchase one, if you have paid for nero there should be a serial number on the cd case or inside the case. If you paid for it online you will have been sent an email with the code.
You will be prompted to enter a serial number while installing the Nero
9 Trial version. Copy your personal Trial Serial Number and paste it
into the prompted dialog box during the installation of Nero 9.
Try this "Trial Serial Number": 8M01-20CX-4294-TL10-U4U0-UKE2-MMT7-AHWX
Guideline: How to enter the Trial Serial Number
1. Double-click the Nero 9_trial.exe file to start the installation. 2. During the installation you will be asked to enter a new serial number. 3. Copy the serial number above and paste it into the requested field in the Nero installation dialog box. 4. Click the "Add" button. The installation will continue.