Question about Hardware & Accessories
1) Copy following link to identify timer and download instructions for D817DUSK timer from Legrand-HPM:
2) Add comment and include photo of timer
Posted on Dec 11, 2012
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: HPM D817/2 electronic
1) I have located a similar timer, with similar buttons.
Tork 451D with manual:
The buttons are in different order, and Tork is 120Volt timer, not 240Volt like HPM.
This information may help if you have HPM timer and can experiment.
I doubt this information will help if you are simply looking for a clear cut 1:1 manual to sell on-line.
2) The HPM timer does not sell in US, but the timer is inexpensive and you can purchase the timer for $27 and scan manual into pdf format.
3) HPM also has a contact us page, but I don't know if they will send manual of if link is good:
Posted on Jan 10, 2011
SOURCE: I need operating manual for
I found a timer with similar buttons.
Tork 451 D, with manual
1) Tork 451D manual might work if you have the HPM to experiment with.
2) If you are looking for exact 1:1 manual that you can sell on the internet, I have been unable to find the manual.
3) For 27$ you can buy the timer, but it's not available in the US.
Buy the timer, scan the manual with your pdf software, and then post it on your website, and then add a comment to this thread with web location of the manual so you can help others looking for the manual, for free.
4) Add a comment for more free help.
Also take advantage of fixya phone service.
For a price, fixya expert speaks with you over phone while you work on any do-it-yourself project.
Posted on Jan 12, 2011
SOURCE: how to set hpm timer d817/2
Copy following link to identify D817 digital timer and download possible manual:
There are 4 versions: D817 Slim, D817/2 7-day, D817Dusk for dawn-dusk, D817Smart that mimics daily pattern to automatically program.
D817 is 240Volt European timer, and probably rated 50Hz, so timer might not work in 60 Hz electric market like US.
Posted on Oct 06, 2012
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 11, 2017 | Hardware & Accessories
Dec 28, 2016 | Hardware & Accessories
Feb 05, 2016 | Hardware & Accessories
Sep 22, 2014 | Hardware & Accessories
Oct 22, 2012 | Woods Hardware & Accessories
Oct 06, 2012 | Hardware & Accessories
May 22, 2011 | Garden
Jan 09, 2011 | Hardware & Accessories
Dec 26, 2010 | Hardware & Accessories
759 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!