My system Processor is working, but its not Displaying anything.
Sometime its displayed, but hangs and reboot or shutdown.Send me
suggestion what should i do to solve this problem. My system
Configuration as mentioned below.
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Do you have any extra things plugged into the usb ports? (external hard drive,Ipod,Flash drive) anything like that can sometimes cause pc's to hang at boot they will try to boot to that device instead of your hard drive
There are different possibilities for system hang up. I want you to find it your self from following my simple instruction.
1. (when computer is turn on) Check temperature... overheating can cause system to hang up, it can cause the system to reboot, it can cause the fatal error message and turns your screen to blue. Overheating is cause by exhaust fan or blower not working. Find this blower or exhaust fan on top of the processor, as built in fan in your video card, attached on your power supply and on the casing of your computer. Replace non working fan or blower.
2. Check video card...faulty video card can cause your system to hang up. It can cause also your system to go on blank screen. Most common problem is loosen connection of video card from the motherboard. Disconnect and reseat the video card properly. Inspect the fan, if not working then video card will overheat and system fail. If you previously see moving colors in your screen especially small boxes, or discoloration and screen going black and white then it means video card is already failing. You will need to replace it.
3. Check for hardware failure. keyboard, mouse lan card can cause your system to halt and hang. You will need to disconnect this first when booting and see if by removing this hardware will complete the system to boot up to operating system. Replace faulty one.
4. Harddisk failure. when computer reset or will not boot up completely then hard disk usually cause this problem. Initial remedy is to reseat its connection sata, ide or power supply connector. If you hear ticking sound in the harddisk or excessive vibration then it will need replacement.
5. Operating system corrupted. this can cause your computer not to boot up properly and hang the system. Reformat and reinstallation of operating system is required.
6. Power supply failure. you need to check the output voltage. dropping of voltage can be cause bi leaking capacitor in the power supply unit. replace it with exact value. Voltage should read +12VDC for yellow, +5VDC for red. and should be stable even with load.
nokia n72 has a slow operating system which gets even slower if the battery is low and thw problems are doubled if the memory is near full.
Sometimes unsupported applications hang on it which can only be stopped by removing the battery and restarting the phone.Restarting may take a lot of time but have patience and once the phone restarts delete the application which caused the hanging. An advice is to keep the memory card half empty.
Check the Windows Page File to determine whether it's system managed or manually set. The recommended settings is twice the amount of RAM installed in the machine. If set too low the system will hang often, especially when running memory hungry apps.
I would also suggest checking screensaver and power management options in the control panel.
If those don't work, close any unused applications which run at startup (Start, Run, MSCONFIG). Another possible solution could be updating your display driver.
90% in d845gvsr cpu dry problem , when we press fan after that swicth on the system may be it's giving display solution is bake cpu socket at 200 digree C, after it's working fine otherwise there is no solution. cpu socket problem like hang, restart, some time display , just bake the cpu socket with hot air gun or bga machine,