Question about Black & Decker Coffee Makers & Espresso Machines
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
guess the problem is fixed long time ago? anyway i am happy to let you know if this appliance still annoying you.
i ve one which bought at laverton market some months ago, same problem as yours: no manual and even black and decker ignore my request to send me one. therefore i studied the construction and found out how it use:
1. fill up water to the level which engrave at the cylinder. (can fill hot or boiled water to save electricity and speed up the heating process)
2. when it boil power will off automatically, remember do not overfill to leave room for the generated steam;
3. plug off the power; pull up the looped pin of the bend tube;
4. place your milk jug (of course with milk or soy filled inside may be half full only);
5. press the grey button on the cylinder top (use some more energy; i know it is hard!) steam will come out to frothy your milk. 70c for latte, or 85-90c for cuppancino something like that.
hope this can help!
Posted on Oct 26, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 21, 2011 | Black & Decker Garden
May 13, 2011 | Black & Decker Garden
May 05, 2011 | Black & Decker GT300 Coffee Maker
Apr 03, 2011 | Black & Decker 14" Grass Hog Xp...
Nov 29, 2009 | Black & Decker Coffee Makers & Espresso...
Nov 03, 2009 | Kitchen Appliances - Others
Jun 01, 2009 | Black & Decker Garden
89 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Level 2 Expert
Level 3 Expert
Level 2 Expert