Question about Brother DCP-120C All-In-One InkJet Printer
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: model DCP 120C-UNABLE TO CLEAN-
Unplug the printer from power cord.Press and hold the "menu" button, then plug the device.You'll see on the LCD screen a "machine error" code.If this code is 40,41 or 4F the print head is defective.If the
error is 50 or 51 there is error in Purge unit and your printer need service.If error is 46 the waste ink tank is full.Follow this:
1. Pres 'menu', 'mono start' then'menu' one by one...
2. Press the arrow up or down to go to'maintenance 80'.
3. Press 'mono start' several times to go to'Purge'. Finding the PURGE will show some numeric value
which is Iassume the number of times the printer had cleaned.
4. Press'arrow up' key and scroll for number "2" then press "set".Do the same for numbers 7, 8 and 3.
After you have entered thiscombination, the purge numeric value will be reseted to 00000.
Posted on Oct 23, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
May 25th, 2011 • Printer
How to Reset Brother DCP 110C, 115C, 120C, 130C, 135C, 145C, 150C, 165C, 185C, DCP 195C Printer:
1. Press the Menu, then Mono Start key then press the UP arrow key 4 times to make the machine enter the maintenance mode and "ERROR 46′ pops-up in the display.
2. Enter maintenance mode 80: Select 8 by pressing the UP/DOWN arrow key and push OK key and select 0 and push OK key
3. Now Press MONO arrow key several times until you see PURGE:XXXXX
4. Select 2 and push OK, Select 7 and push OK, 8 and push OK, select 3 and push OK and the purge counter is now reset to 00000.
5. Press STOP/EXIT key to go to root of maintenance mode
6. Enter code 99 to exit maintenance mode: Select 9 and push OK, Select 9 and push OK.
Jul 24, 2011 | Brother DCP-110C All-In-One InkJet Printer
May 16, 2011 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Apr 07, 2011 | Brother DCP-120C All-In-One InkJet Printer
Jul 20, 2010 | Brother DCP-120C All-In-One InkJet Printer
Oct 22, 2009 | Brother DCP-120C All-In-One InkJet Printer
Oct 11, 2009 | Brother DCP-120C All-In-One InkJet Printer
Jun 06, 2009 | Brother DCP-110C All-In-One InkJet Printer
Apr 08, 2009 | Brother DCP-120C All-In-One InkJet Printer
Mar 09, 2017 | Brother DCP-120C All-In-One InkJet Printer
38 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: