Question about Avaya 4610SW
How do I use this phone , AVAYA 4610SW IP, with voipdiscount.com software ?
Answer to the second problem :-
1. The changes in the ring tone has to be made by accessing the Avaya server where the phones are registered.
2. Log in to the avaya server...... enter change station <station number> on the command prompt
3. In the personalized ring pattern field, you can select one out of the 8 available options by typing any digit between from 1 to 8.
4. The ring pattern of that particular station will change accordingly.
5. Keep the personalized ring pattern of all the stations different by assigning different digits against this value
Posted on Apr 02, 2009
You cannot. You would need a SIP capable phone. The 4610swIP is not a SIP capable phone. It will only work with IP office and CM.
Posted on Jan 13, 2009
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 14, 2013 | Avaya 4610SW IP Telephone Grey 700381957,...
Dec 11, 2012 | Avaya 4610SW IP Phone
Jan 14, 2011 | Avaya 4610SW IP Phone
Oct 12, 2010 | Avaya 4610SW IP Phone
Aug 13, 2010 | Avaya 4610SW IP Phone
Dec 28, 2009 | Avaya 4610SW IP Phone
Oct 23, 2009 | Avaya 4610SW
Apr 13, 2009 | Avaya 4610 SW IP Phone
1,065 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: