Question about Miele Professional PT7136 Little Giant Stainless Steel Laundry Dryer Stackable, 15Lb 6.5Kg 34Gal 4.6CF Honeycomb Drum, Hot/Cool Air, Moisture Control
Posted by Anonymous on
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Miele T355 timer doesn't latch
Modern dryers use a step motor on the timer, as opposed to a fixed rate timer seen in older models. The timer advances using one of two different mechanisms, depending on the model. On most, the timer receives a signal from the thermostat that a predetermined temperature has been reached - on others it receives the signal from the moisture sensor (if so equipped).
Posted on Jul 20, 2009
Hi To replace the drum belt on a miele dryer you can follow this procedure-- Hope this helps... If it does please do not forget to accept the solution or post back for assistance. Daniel
1. Remove the front panel.
2. Slide a putty knife between the front panel and the top near a corner. Lift the corner and repeat on the other side.
3. To remove the lower panel, insert the putty knife between the panel and each side. Then twist to release clip.
4. Reach underneath drum and behind motor to locate idler pulley. Push idler pulley to left to release drum belt tension. Remove the belt from the motor pulley.
5. Loosen the screws that secure the bottom of the front panel to the dryer sides. Do not completely remove the screws.
6. Remove the drum and belt from the cabinet.
To replace the drum belt on a miele dryer you can follow this procedure--
Hope this helps... If it does please do not forget to accept the solution or post back for assistance.
Posted on Oct 02, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 10, 2016 | Miele Washing Machines
Jan 31, 2012 | Washing Machines
Jul 29, 2010 | Whirlpool Dryers
Jun 21, 2010 | Maytag Atlantis MDE6400AY Electric Dryer
Jul 20, 2009 | Miele Dryers
Mar 10, 2008 | Kenmore 98702 Stacked Washer/Dryer
94 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: