Question about IBM ThinkPad R52: R52 P M 760(2.0GHz), 512MB RAM, 80GB 4200rpm HDD, 15in 1400x1050 LCD, 64MB ATI Rad... (THINKPADR52R52PM76) PC Notebook
Cleared cache and temporary internet files and video playback quit working properly
You might not have enough computer ram installed 512 mb of ram to run Video is not enough
If you're not sure if a module is right for your system, use the Crucial Memory Advisor tool for a list of guaranteed compatible modules. First you will need to select the manufacturer from a drop down list then select your product line from a drop down list then select the model then click find it will take you directly to compatible ram also you will have an option to scan your system. You should always ask for a guarantee on the compatibility before making any purchase and try to buy for working pairs if possible. Hope this helps.
Posted on Dec 10, 2012
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 17, 2011 | HP Computers & Internet
Mar 30, 2011 | Facebook Social Network
Mar 14, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Feb 23, 2011 | Facebook Social Network
Nov 29, 2010 | Zynga FarmVille by Zynga
3. Make sure that you are in the General tab.
4. In the Temporary Internet files section, click Delete Files. The Delete Files window is displayed.
5. Check the Delete all offline content box.
6. Click the OK button.
7. In the Internet Options window, click the OK button.
Clear the Java Cache
The following steps explain how to delete the cache for Sun Java version 1.5 or higher on a Windows XP machine.
Clear the Cache for Sun Java Versions 1.5 and Higher. Follow these steps to delete the Java cache:
1. Select Start > Settings > Control Panel.
2. Select Java. The Java Control Panel window is displayed.
3. In the Temporary Internet Files section, click the Settings button. The Temporary Files Settings window is displayed.
4. Click the Delete Files button. The Delete Temporary Files window is displayed.
5. Make sure that the Applications and Applets box is checked.
6. Click the OK button.
7. In the Temporary Files Settings window, click the OK button.
8. In the Java Control Panel window, click the OK button.
Restart the Browser
Nov 27, 2010 | HP Computers & Internet
Sep 05, 2010 | Dell Inspiron 6000 Notebook
Jul 11, 2010 | Dell Dimension 3000 PC Desktop
Apr 10, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Feb 03, 2010 | Yahoo Messenger
May 30, 2009 | IBM ThinkPad R52: R52 P M 760(2.0GHz),...
33 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: