Question about Projection Televisions
If Your Code Cannot Be Found In The Booklet Do The Manual Search Provided Below
1.Turn on Your Tv
2. Press and hold the TV Button
Until The on-off key turns on and stays on
3. While holding the component key down, press and hold the ON-OFF key. The illuminated ON-OFF key turns off.
4. After holding down both keys for three seconds, the illuminated ON-OFF key turns back on.
5. Release both keys. The illuminated ON-OFF key remains on
6. Press and release the ON-OFF key repeatedly until your component turns off. Wait four seconds between each keypress. Each time you press the ON-OFF key, the illuminated ON-OFF key blinks, and the next code in the list is sent. This process continues until all of the codes in the code lists have been searched. If your component turns off, you have found the correct code. (If it cycles through and the illuminated ON-OFF key blinks four times and turns off.
7. Once you have found the correct code, you must save the new code by pressing and releasing the STOP key. You must press the STOP key to save the code or the correct code will not be saved.
Posted on Jan 14, 2009
Try code 125. If that code does not work, try code 104.
Posted on Jan 13, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 13, 2010 | Sony Projection Televisions
Aug 23, 2010 | Sony KP-53XBR200 53" Rear Projection...
Aug 08, 2009 | Projection Televisions
Apr 24, 2009 | Projection Televisions
Nov 17, 2008 | Sony KP-53HS30 53" Rear Projection...
Apr 07, 2008 | Projection Televisions
122 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!