Question about Televison & Video
If Your Code Cannot Be Found In The Booklet Do The Manual Search Provided Below
1.Turn on Your Tv
2. Press and hold the TV Button
Until The on-off key turns on and stays on
3. While holding the component key down, press and hold the ON-OFF key. The illuminated ON-OFF key turns off.
4. After holding down both keys for three seconds, the illuminated ON-OFF key turns back on.
5. Release both keys. The illuminated ON-OFF key remains on
6. Press and release the ON-OFF key repeatedly until your component turns off. Wait four seconds between each keypress. Each time you press the ON-OFF key, the illuminated ON-OFF key blinks, and the next code in the list is sent. This process continues until all of the codes in the code lists have been searched. If your component turns off, you have found the correct code. (If it cycles through and the illuminated ON-OFF key blinks four times and turns off.
7. Once you have found the correct code, you must save the new code by pressing and releasing the STOP key. You must press the STOP key to save the code or the correct code will not be saved.
Posted on Jan 14, 2009
Try code 125. If that code does not work, try code 104.
Posted on Jan 13, 2009
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 07, 2015 | Sony FD Trinitron WEGA KV-27FS120 27" TV
Jan 19, 2013 | Sony FD Trinitron WEGA KV-27FS120 27" TV
Mar 25, 2011 | Sony FD Trinitron WEGA KV-27FS120 27" TV
Dec 11, 2008 | Sony FD Trinitron WEGA KV-27FS120 27" TV
Dec 31, 2007 | Sony FD Trinitron WEGA KV-24FS120 24" TV
Sep 26, 2007 | Sony FD Trinitron WEGA KV-24FS120 24" TV
124 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!