Re: how do i reload my data on my blackberry pearl8230 it...
Do you know how to use bberry desktop manager? If no, try to use it tru windows pc or mac. Try intsall the apps, It should come with a cd. With that, u have to connect using ur data cable. And dpends on which version u have to navigate to restore/backup section.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Yes, definitely you can still use the phone but it will be restored to it's Manufacturers settings.
Just enter the incorrect password x10 times and your Blackberry will be
wiped. Your personal data will be gone, but you can then enter a new
password and start again.
the 10th attempt, if you get the password wrong, it will have you type
in blackberry again and it will completely wipe your Blackberry of all
your personal data and it will reload itself back to factory default.
this is a security measure in case someone gets a hold of your
Blackberry and attempts to break in to get your personal information.
RIM Blackberry does NOT have your password, so unfortunately a RIM
tech support agent cannot retrieve your password.
have created a backup of your Data using the Desktop Manager, so if you
cannot remember your password and the device wipes itself, you can
restore your data from the backup with the Desktop Manager
download a program called jl commander ...plug blackberry in and open jl use that to wipe device ..the open desktop manager ( the software that came with the blackberry ) and it should show that you need software and load from there ..if not d'load from blackberry site and us app loader in desktop manager to load it
This is a security feature in the BlackBerry. It means you have to reload the device software into the BlackBerry via a computer. All data on the phone has been erased. The device software varies depending on the model of the phone and what carrier it is used on.
After typing an incorrect password ten times and restarting the BlackBerry smartphone, the following error appears:JVM 513
All of the data and applications on the BlackBerry smartphone have been deleted and The BlackBerry® Device Software must be reloaded on to the BlackBerry smartphone (Due to the Java Virtual Machine (JVM) error, the BlackBerry smartphone will not show a Connected state in the BlackBerry® Desktop Manager. Proceed to reload the BlackBerry Device Software using the Application Loader)
To perform a clean installation of the BlackBerry Device Software using BlackBerry Desktop Manager 4.5 and 4.6, perform the following steps:
1) Connect the BlackBerry smartphone to the computer and open BlackBerry Desktop Manager.
2) Double-click Application Loader.
3) Click Add/Remove Applications.
4) Type your BlackBerry smartphone password and click OK.
5) Select the check boxes next to the names of the applications you want to load.
6) Click Settings, and then select the check boxes beside Delete all application data and Erase all currently installed applications.
7) Click OK. 8) Click Next > Finish
9) When the process has completed, the message The loading operation was successful will appear. Click Main Menu to return to BlackBerry Desktop Manager.
After typing an incorrect password ten times and restarting the BlackBerry smartphone, the following error appears: JVM error 513
All of the data and applications on the BlackBerry smartphone have been deleted.
Re-install BlackBerry® Device Software on the BlackBerry smartphone and restore the data from a backup file (if available).