Question about Akai LCT3201TD 32 in. LCD Television
I am trying to program a dish network remote to turn the tv on and off. Can you help me with the code for the remote.
Thank you in advance
Here is the instructions from Dish Network.
Please follow the steps below to program your remote control to equipment other then your DISH receiver:
Note: If you start this procedure and at any time and do not press a button within 20 seconds, the remote will end the procedure automatically. Simply start over again. Use the TV button for your TV, the VCR button for your VCR or DVD player. These Mode buttons are located at the top of your remote control.
1. With the desired equipment on, press and hold the correct Mode button until all mode button backlights illuminate, then release.
2. Press the numbers 5-0-0 on the remote control.
3. Press the Pound (#) button on the remote.
4. Press and hold the correct Mode button until all mode button backlights illuminate, then release.
5. Press and release the Power button on the remote control.
6. Press the Up button once a second while pointing the remote at the desired equipment. If the code for the equipment comes up, the equipment will power off.
7. Press the Pound (#) button. If the code entered is valid for the remote, the mode light flashes three times.
8. To verify the code works try several different functions for that equipment.
Let me know if this helps and please rate this solution. lone99star
Posted on Jan 13, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 09, 2012 | Sanyo 42 in. LCD TV
Jul 29, 2011 | Akai LCT3285TA 32 in. LCD Television
Apr 12, 2011 | Haier HLC26R1 26 in HDTVReady TVDVD Combo
Jul 05, 2010 | Emerson EWL20D6 Television
May 16, 2010 | Sylvania LD320SSX LCD TV
Jul 12, 2009 | Akai LCT3201AD 32 in. LCD Television
May 23, 2009 | Syntax Olevia 537H Television
Oct 19, 2008 | Akai LCT3785TA 37 in. LCD HDTV
Aug 17, 2008 | Akai LCT3285TA 32 in. LCD Television
427 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: