Question about Cell Phones
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 28, 2012 | Tomtom GO 750 LIVE GPS Receiver
Feb 13, 2011 | Nintendo DS Lite Console
To calibrate the touchscreen on a nuvi 300 or 600 series:
1. Power the unit On.
2. From the Where to? / View map screen, touch Settings (wrench icon).
3. Touch Display.
4. Touch Recalibrate.
5. A new screen will display that says Press Dot.
6. Touch the center of the dot.
7. Keep touching the center of the dot as it moves around the screen.
8. When Calibration Complete appears on the screen, please touch OK.
The touch-screen will now be recalibrated.
Nov 04, 2010 | Garmin Nuvi 360 Bilingual GPS Navigator...
Oct 24, 2010 | Garmin Nuvi 660 GPS Receiver
Oct 24, 2010 | Garmin nuvi 650 GPS Receiver
Apr 22, 2010 | Garmin nuvi 750 GPS Receiver
Apr 08, 2010 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Apr 07, 2010 | Garmin nuvi 255W GPS Receiver
May 22, 2009 | Palm Treo 755p Smartphone
11 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!