Question about Sony Ericsson K550i Cellular Phone
4 keys menu,right key,browser key,and minimize keys are not working
Try switching it off and restart it and c if keys works else remove the panel and blow some air over it wipe out the dust over it and check
Posted on Jan 13, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 20, 2014 | Sony Ericsson K550i Cellular Phone
May 22, 2012 | HP Compaq Presario CQ57-229WM Notebook PC
4. You must log in with a password to make changes to your Router's settings. If you have not yet set a custom up a password, leave this field blank and click the "Submit" button.
5. Click the Wireless > Security link from the page menu on the left-hand side.
6. On the Wireless > Security page, you can retrieve your password(s) from the fields to the right of the Pre-shared Key (PSK) > entry.
7. Uncheck the Obscure PSK box to view and retrieve your password(s).
8. Re-check the Obscure PSK box to obscure your password(s).
Hope this information will help. Thank you for using FixYa!
Mar 15, 2011 | Belkin My Essential (ME1004-R) Wireless...
Jan 26, 2011 | Sony Ericsson K550i Cellular Phone
Jan 05, 2011 | Sony Ericsson K550i Cellular Phone
Feb 01, 2010 | Sony Ericsson K550i Cellular Phone
Jan 26, 2010 | RIM BlackBerry Pearl 8100
Mar 24, 2009 | Sony Ericsson K550i Cyber-shot Smartphone
123 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!