Question about D-Link ShareCenter DNS-343-4TB Network Storage Server - 4 TB 4 x 1 TB - RJ-45
I have 4 3tb drives in my DNS-343 network storage device can I put 4 4tb drives in the DNS-343 network storage drive
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
the router ipaddress or default gateway will be 192.168.0.1 and you can use any ipaddress from 192.168.0.2 to any... for your devices like computer and primary dns address will be 188.8.131.52 and the second dns will be 184.108.40.206
thanx and regards
Posted on Aug 19, 2009
My personal choice would be for Western Digital green series drives
7200 RPM drives with as large a CACHE as possible would be the main part of my specs.
Faster speeds are becoming available but they are still quite new technology so just for now you might want to cross them off the list too
Seagate has taken some hits recently with firmware issues so for the moment they would not be on my list either
SATA interface hard drives ar the only ones supported by this unit so other than what I have said the choice is quite large.
Posted on Aug 21, 2009
Testimonial: "This is definitely helpful. Any good place you recommend for me to purchase the whole unit + the hard drives? BHLatif@aol.com"
There are two ways to find the DNS.
One is to call your ISP but with most ISP's this means long telephone calls many times to people who dont understand what you want and need to much informantion just to get a simple answer.
Here is the quickest way !
Connect ONLY the MODEM to a pc by wire and nothing else
Go to the start menu and select RUN
In the box type "cmd"
Now in the black screen that has come up type "ipconfig /all"
Take note of the numbers that are in 4 groups e.g. 192.168.1.1
Also take note of the name in front of those numbers !
Write down any numbers where it says DNS too as they may be useful (you only need the ones with numbers not the ones with letters)
Posted on Sep 23, 2009
I had the same problem when I was attempting to map the drive using the hostname of the DNS-323. I solved the problem by typing in the IP address instead. Do the following:
1. Login to the DNS-323 as admin
2. Make sure you use static IP's to make sure that the address does not change in the future.
3. Go to the drive mapping page and use IP address instead of hostname in the drive mapping (e.g. \\192.168.1.1\Volume_1)
4. Make sure you use a valid username and password.
5. Check the connection configuration by clicking on the Test button.
You should get a successful outcome, otherwise check all the settings again until you are successful
Posted on Jan 04, 2010
SOURCE: Can not access Dlink DNS313
When you said you tried resetting, did you mean you clicked on the reset button inside the hardware or did you mean you just rebooted?
* If you clicked on the rest buttion, then you need to configure again from scratch. Not sure if your data will still be available though.
* If you just rebooted, then the problem may lie in your LAN configuration. Do the following:
1. Try to ping the device using a PC connected to the same network.
2. If you are using DHCP, your device may just have been assigned a different IP. Try to ping all devices in your network or use a network scanner (e.g. SoftPerfect) to find out the IP address given to it.
3. Once you get the IP address, assign a static IP address to your device that is beyond the DHCP scope. This will ensure that your IP does not change and you will not have a conflict with DHCP assigned IP's.
Posted on Jan 04, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 31, 2010 | D-Link DNS-323 (DNS323) Hard Drive Array
Dec 08, 2009 | D-Link DNS-323 (DNS323) Hard Drive Array
Nov 22, 2009 | D-Link DNS-323 (DNS323) Hard Drive Array
Nov 20, 2009 | D-Link Dns 323 2-Bay Network Storage...
Sep 04, 2009 | D-Link Dns 323 2-Bay Network Storage...
Jun 22, 2009 | D-Link DNS-323 (DNS323) Hard Drive Array
170 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: