Question about Computers & Internet
When my canon mp 140 was installed into my pc the language was in thai, how do i get it in english
Run the manufacture instaling cd and oen the language window and change it to english.
Posted on Jan 13, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 16, 2008 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Below are the step for your kind attention - change the language setting;
1. Un-install all Canon related program/software/driver from your PC
2. Click START - Click Control Panel - Click Clock, Language and Region - Click Region and Language
3. Click Administrative option - Click Change system locale... - Select English (united States or United Kingdom)
4. Click Apply and please re - start you PC.
5. After re - start the PC, put the printer CD to install the driver and software accordingly.
Feb 03, 2012 | Canon Pixma MP500 All-In-One InkJet...
Aug 16, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP160 All-In-One InkJet...
Oct 16, 2008 | Canon PIXMA MP810 All-In-One InkJet...
Jun 29, 2008 | Canon PIXMA MP150 All-In-One InkJet...
May 27, 2008 | Nokia N95 Cellular Phone
Apr 05, 2008 | Canon MP140 PHOTO AIO All-In-One InkJet...
Oct 15, 2007 | Canon PIXMA MP780 All-In-One InkJet...
96 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!