Question about Cell Phones
My phone is lock and I can not unlock or reset it. My phone is on the too many pattern attempts. Some one please help me.
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: pettern lock
To unlock the pattern screen lock without signing in with your Google account You need to repair the software of the phone.
The steps to repair the phone are the following:
1. On the computer: Start PC Companion™.
2. On thecomputer: In the Support Zone™ descriptor, in the Software Updatesection click Start > (Repair) and follow the instructions on the PCmonitor screen.
3. Turn off the phone.
4. Connect the USB cable to your computer.
5. On the phone: Press and hold down Back key and connect the USB cable to the phone.
6. Follow the instructions on the screen.
Note : The software in your phone will be replaced. All personal data stored in your phone will be lost.
There is also a way to unlock the pattern screen lock by signing in with your Google account.
1. After 30 seconds, tap Forgot pattern?
2. You need to log in with the primary gmail.com e-mail address and not the alternative email address connected to the Google account.
3. Tap the username field and enter the primary Google account user name.
4. Tap the password field and enter the primary Google account password.
5. Draw a new unlock pattern and tap Continue .
6. Draw the new unlock pattern again and tap Continue .
If these options are not available to you, please describe preciselywhat you see when attempting to connect to your PC and use PCCompanion.
Posted on Aug 29, 2010
I have put a pattern lock in my xperia10 phone set. i forgot the pattern and now it says to give google account and password. though i am giving the email- id and password for my gmail , it is not accepting . help.
Posted on Dec 26, 2010
SOURCE: how to unlock phone when
Attempt the pattern Five times then press Forgot pattern? and sign in with your Google acount.
P.S. Would you like a video explaining how to do it?
Posted on Feb 24, 2011
Well it is a bit techie situation. First try to enter Recovery Mode. There are a few ways to enter in Recovery Mode -> video link.Once in a recovery you can easily choose Factory Reset. On upper link you can find three ways to do it, and one way of doing it goes like this, it usually works:
1. Power Off your phone2. Press and hold Volume Up button + Power button + Home Menu button (just hold all three buttons at same time until logo appears)3. Select Wipe all data / Factory Reset (you select it with Volume Up and Volume Down buttons and execute it with Power button or in some cases with Home Menu button).
If you watch videos you will find same thing.
Posted on Aug 15, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
May 13, 2013 | LG Optimus E612 White Android OS Unlocked...
Nov 19, 2012 | LG Optimus E612 White Android OS Unlocked...
Sep 23, 2012 | LG Vortex Vs660 Verizon Wireless Black Vs...
Sep 10, 2012 | LG P970 Optimus White Android 2.2 unlocked...
Feb 28, 2011 | LG Optimus GT540 J1
Feb 21, 2011 | LG GT540 Cell Phone
Jan 24, 2011 | LG GT540 Cell Phone
Sep 01, 2010 | Cell Phones
32 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!