Question about Samsung SCH-U470 Juke Cellular Phone
OK... This is a little confusing and I didn't think it up (I wrote the part about HashCalc to adapt this method to the Juke). Here it goes:
Theres a number on the back of the phone: its 14 characters long... This is a MEID Hex code. It's not in the format you need to unlock your phone; you want ESN Hex which is 8 characters long. You need HashCalc (Free Program! Google it!) to convert it to ESN.
Pre.1) Open HashCalc
1) Set the [Data Format] (Drop-down box option at the top)
2) So you enter the 14 character code in the [Data] box.
3) Then make sure the box is checked next to the [SHA-1].
4) Then click [Calculate] at the bottom of the program.
5) Take the last 6 digits of the SHA-1 code.
6) Add 80 to the front of the code.
ie. Say the code was: 9a00297d20c0ef27c7afad981abbbad417045a64
Take the last 6 characters = 045a64
Add 80 to the front = 80045a64
This is the ESN Hex code I was talking about.
Now to convert the ESN Hex to your unlock code. I didn't make this part up...
7) Open your Windows Calculator (Sorry Mac Users!).
It's in Start Menu > All Programs > Accessories > Calculator
8) Set the calculator to Scientific Mode (in the view menu).
9) Then click the circle next to Hex to change to Hex mode.
10) Make sure your Hex mode is Qword (to the right of the Hex option)
11) Enter the 80****** code you created.
12) Change from Hex to Dec without clicking [=] or any other key.
13) The Lock Code is the last 4 digits of the Dec number.
Thats it! Theres your code. It worked with my Juke!
Posted on Feb 18, 2009
Ineed programing of phone
Posted on Mar 30, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 17, 2010 | Cell Phones
Aug 30, 2010 | Cell Phones
Sep 23, 2009 | Samsung Smooth SCH-u350 Cell Phone
Aug 30, 2009 | Cell Phones
Jul 01, 2009 | Samsung Glyde SCH-u940 Cellular Phone
May 08, 2009 | Samsung Hue (SCH-r500) Cellular Phone
Apr 22, 2009 | Samsung Glyde SCH-u940 Cellular Phone
Jul 08, 2008 | Cell Phones
Apr 03, 2008 | Samsung SPH-M500 Cellular Phone
Feb 01, 2008 | LG VX3300 Cellular Phone
Jul 12, 2014 | Samsung SCH-U470 Juke Cellular Phone
935 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: