Question about Canon PIXMA MX340 Wireless Office All-in-One InkJet Printer
After scanning the image file needs to be converted into a Word document so you can edit the document.
Check out this WEB site for details on image to Word conversion.
Posted on Dec 10, 2012
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: canon pixma mp220
I had the same problem, and this is the fix.
1. Go to Canon's website and find the "Drivers and Downloads" section. From there, you will need to specify the subcategories of your hardware, and then your specific model (for example: Hybrid (i.e.-Printer & Scanner), Inkjet, MP470 Series)
2. When you find the proper page for your model printer, select your operating system from the drop down list.
3. Scroll down the page. You will see all versions of the drivers and programs to download. Download the latest version of the driver. You should also download the "My Printer" program. This is useful for troubleshooting and maintenance.
4. Keep scrolling until you find the "MP Navigator" program. This is a very important program, and is necessary for the scanner to operate properly. Download this program.
5. One MP Navigator is downloaded, verify that the scanner will use this program when it operates. To do this, go to the Start menu, click on Control Panel, click on Scanners and Cameras, click the printer that you will be using, then click properties. Click the tab at the top that says "Events." You will then see a drop down menu with the options Save to PC, Save as PDF, etc. Verify for each option that your computer is either opening the MP Navigator program, or that the computer will prompt you on which program to open.
This should get your scanner working. Hope this helps!
Posted on Sep 15, 2009
error 6000 is a paper jam, which means there is something in the flag that senses whether or not there is paper in the path. Look very carefully in the area just before the paper comes out before the printing area. You will likely find a small piece of paper stuck, or a small object. Often a small inspection mirror helps.
Posted on Nov 01, 2010
SOURCE: Hi: My Canon Printer Pixma
Turn off printer.
Remove both the cartridges from the printer. Use a clothe moistened with alcohol to clean the surface contact on the cartridges where the terminals inside the printers touches.
Return the cartridges and turn on the printer.
Error 5100 means that the cartridge can not be detected by the printer.
Hope it helps1
Posted on Dec 24, 2010
SOURCE: my canon pixma mx340 just
I had the same problem with my MX340. I called canon and it turns out that something have falling in the paper tray. tilt it to the back and stick your finger in there and try to move the rollers or shake and tap it a little till it falls out. I had a little nail in there. it's working find now.
Posted on Mar 08, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 06, 2014 | Canon PIXMA Office Equipment & Supplies
Nov 13, 2011 | Canon PIXMA MX340 Wireless Office...
Jul 31, 2011 | Canon PIXMA MX340 Wireless Office...
Jul 14, 2011 | Canon PIXMA MX340 Wireless Office...
May 31, 2011 | Canon PIXMA MX340 Wireless Office...
May 09, 2011 | Canon PIXMA MX340 Wireless Office...
Feb 22, 2011 | Canon PIXMA MX340 Wireless Office...
Feb 18, 2011 | Canon PIXMA MX340 Wireless Office...
120 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: