Question about Eclipse AVN5500 Car DVD Player
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
• After it says “CALL 800” on screen
• Press and hold MAP and AV buttons at the same time
• While holding MAP and AV buttons, Press the
MENU button 5 times continuously
• Screen will show up with 6 digit security code
• Enter Unlock Code by using touch screen
• After entering the unlock code press ENTER on
Posted on Oct 11, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 10, 2013 | Garmin Nuvi 50 LM
Sep 25, 2011 | Garmin nuvi 255W GPS Receiver
Dec 22, 2010 | GPS
Oct 12, 2009 | Eclipse AVN5500 Car DVD Player
Aug 15, 2009 | Garmin StreetPilot C330 GPS Receiver
Aug 01, 2009 | Eclipse (AVN7000) Car DVD Player
Dec 07, 2007 | Eclipse AVN5500 Car DVD Player
May 21, 2014 | Eclipse AVN5500 Car DVD Player
56 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: