Question about Cell Phones
How to unlock samsung jet s8003
Posted by Anonymous on
To Unlock the Samsung JET S8003 (S8003), Get the code from here www.wickedunlock.com and Check whether its Locked with any Local Network. I had Unlocked my Mobile Phone through this site.
Posted on Dec 10, 2012
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get to try the service completely Free afterwhich it costs $6 per call and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
try to do these steps
for your battery.
1. switch off your phone
2. check if the battery is loose or not properly fitted up..
>> insert a clean soft cloth at the back of your battery to make it more in tack or to fit more and observe.
3. try borrowing the same fully charged battery from a friend and observe it.
>>if the battery gives you the same issue, you would want to give it a try at samsung service centers.
4. ask the help of a friend who knows how to take a reading from your charger.
>>this will help you to know that your charger is giving the much needed voltage rating for your phone during charging.
>>you would also want to consider borrowing a charger from a friend and observe.
5. consider bringing a additional fully charged battery while you are on the move or during your business trips.
for your notes, 1. notes are really 100 characters, i am afraid,there is no possibility as of this moment to increase that.
Posted on Mar 07, 2010
SOURCE: samsung jet s8003 gps not work?
to enable gps on your samsung jet, do these steps.
1 from your keypad menu type this code *#6984125*#, the phone will give you the following options, admin settings, test internals etc, ... 2. from the list, select internals, you will be ask by the phone for confirmation of code, now type this code in the box *#9072641*#; it will give you the list of options again,. 3. scroll down from the list and select LBS apps 4. it will give you the LBS apps menu, select enable and the phone will restarts, 5. after after the phone restarts, you would want to check its settings, you can do this by going to your menu.. >> select settings >> select phone settings >> from the phone settings menu, scroll down and select gps settings, >> check gps via, internal gps...
hope this will help you....
Posted on Mar 31, 2010
SOURCE: I want to backup SMS
do the following steps..
1. open your computer..
2. run samsung NPS
3. connect your phone to your computer, let NPS detect your phone automatically, if your phone ask you about the type of connection, select pc connectivity.
4. open your messages content manager,
5. select mms editor, from the top panel of your NPS you will see a symbol which is an arrow going to your computer,
6. highlight all your mms and select this symbol.
7. it will save the mms to your c:\my documents\user\yourname(this is your name)\NPS\message..
8. you can send the mms back to your phone via NPS again..
hope this will help you..
Posted on Oct 09, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 19, 2013 | Samsung Jet S8000 Cell Phone
Aug 08, 2011 | Samsung Jet S8000 Cell Phone
Jul 26, 2011 | Samsung Jet S8000 Cell Phone
Apr 27, 2011 | Samsung Jet S8000 Cell Phone
Oct 02, 2010 | Samsung Jet S8000 Cell Phone
Jun 22, 2010 | Samsung Jet S8000 Cell Phone
122 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!