Question about Televison & Video
One long blink then a couple real fast blinks
Thats most likely a error code. But I will need the model number of the set and the exact number of blinks such as 1 blink then 6 fast etc. Also does it repeat the sequence ?
Posted on Dec 09, 2012
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Here is the solution. For less that 100$ your Magnavox Plasma TV. Model # 50MF2310/37 will be running like a champ.
Magnavox Plasma TV. Model # 50MF2310/37 screen has no picture. There is no sound, TV comes on and then after a few seconds clicks and screen remains blank.
On the main power circuit board to Capacitors are prone to failure from over load. The caps are 3300uf 10v 105+c capacitors located to the left of the AC power input.
Magnavox will refer you to a service center. They will advise $$$ for an inspection. They will also want to charge upwards of 500$ to replace the entire board.
1. Unplug your TV
2. Disconnect all connections from your TV
3. With assistance lay your TV on its face on a non-scratching service
4. Remove the back panel screws.
5. Lift back panel off
6. The central board is your main power board.
7. Remove all wire harnesses from the main board.
8. Remove all screws that are holding the main board in place.
9. Lift the main board out and carefully place it into a non electromagnetic pouch.
10. Take the board to a Circuit Board repair shop.
11. Have them replace the the above mentioned Caps.
12. Re-install the board in your TV.
NOTE: Replace the caps with 3300uf 16v 105+ high temp caps(preferrably Japanese caps)
This fix cost me 80$ and my time to search for other who had the same issue. Try searching for Magnavox Plasma TV. Model # 50MF2310/37 bad circuit board or Magnavox Plasma TV bad capacitors or Magnavox Plasma TV bad ciruit board.
Hope this all help, Magnavox is should take ownership for this problem and recall any tv's that have these caps in them. The worst part about this is that teh **** from the repair center that was paid 100$ to check the TV, stripped out the screw holes and damaged the case for the TV.
Portland Laptop Repair was awesome. They repaired the board and it looked like new. Check them out at http://www.laptopportland.com/
Posted on Apr 28, 2009
1. Reseating the connector P25 may solve the problem. If it does not.
2. Unplug the unit andd disconnect the connectors A5, A6, and A7. Apply power to the TV. If a White screen comes up and all voltages check normal, replace the P board.
3. If the TV stays on after isolating the SC board, then replace the SC board and the D board; it is likely that the fuse on the D board is blown.
Posted on Dec 06, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 13, 2016 | Sony Televison & Video
Sep 11, 2015 | Cars & Trucks
Mar 19, 2015 | Sony PlayStation 3 40GB System
Mar 08, 2012 | Mitsubishi Televison & Video
Sep 13, 2010 | 1999 GMC Sonoma
Aug 23, 2009 | Video Game Consoles & Games
Aug 09, 2009 | SimpleTech (sti-u2f36/250) 250 GB Hard...
May 22, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Jan 19, 2009 | Sony KV-32FS13 TV
16 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!