Question about Televison & Video
Will not play MP4
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
No Sir, You can't upgrade DVP-NS530 to play DivX format. This player has no ability to play DivX nor it can be upgraded.
Posted on Jun 03, 2008
Here is the sequence to unlock your DV Player. Clearly this needs to be done exactly to access the secret menu. So, you may want to copy and paste this info into a word program and then print it.
- Begin -
1. Turn off NS55P, leave TV on.
2. Using the original remote supplied with the NS55P, press these buttons in order: DISPLAY, TOP MENU, CLEAR, POWER.
3. NS55P will turn on, displaying the secret menu on the tv screen.
4. Select 2: Drive Manual Operation, then 4: Tray Aging Mode.
5. The screen then shows two input lines: Input Count and Current Count. Use the code 00030 on the first line. Pressing zero first will take you back to the original menu, so instead of trying to type 0-0-0-3-0, try something like 1-0-0-0-3-0 so the 1 in the front disappears after the last zero is entered.
6. Press ENTER on the remote. Disk tray will then open and close automatically 30 times. Let it do this until it finishes.
7. Repeat steps 4-6, but instead of using 00030 in the Input Count, use 00000. Press ENTER, and the NS55P is now capable of reading Region 2 dvds.
- End -
Please ask any questions using the comment box below.
Posted on Jul 07, 2008
SOURCE: We dropped our Sony DVP-FX94
Yes the answer is it can be replaced. But the cost is not cheap. These must be taken to an autherized sony dealer for repair because the parts are not available to consumers. you might try E-bay there are sometimes deals and parts available there. Might be cheaper to replace the unit than to replace the screen.
Posted on Apr 28, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 07, 2016 | Televison & Video
Dec 15, 2014 | Sony Televison & Video
Nov 24, 2014 | Sony DVP-NS775V DVD Player
Aug 30, 2011 | Sony SCPH-10420 Remote Control
Apr 28, 2011 | Sony DVP-FX94/B 9 in. Portable DVD Player
Feb 01, 2011 | Sony DVP-NS51P DVD Player
Aug 08, 2009 | Sony DVP-NS575P DVD Player
Apr 23, 2009 | Sony DVP-NS50P DVD Player
Jun 03, 2008 | Sony DVP-NS530 DVD Player
38 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!