Question about Samsung LN Televison & Video
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: T-con board for your samsung
The t-con board is very easy to replace. The only problem is you need to take a bunch of stuff off before you can get to it. How to replace it:
1. Take off the back of the TV
2. Unplug all the wires connected to the middle boards, you will need to take off the whole assembly that the 2 boards are attached to, the main power board and audio/video board.
3. The t-con board is under the shiny metal cover near the top of the TV. There are four small screws holding the cover in place. (You should be able to see the cover when you take off the back plastic cover of the TV).
4. There are 3 connectors attached to the board. The white one that comes from the audio/video board and 2 small ribbon type that connect to the front of the TV, probably the LCD panel.
5. The 1 separate connector is self explanatory. The other 2 are a little more difficult. They just slide into place. When you look at the connection, there is a brown "flap" holding the ribbon in place. You need to flip it up from the top side of the TV.
6. The old t-con board just comes out and the new one goes in.
Hope this helps!
Let me know if you have any other questions.
Posted on Sep 16, 2008
Usually it is the small board at the top middle of your set, most time it is behind a medal plate with 4 screws. There will be 2 or 4 flat ribbon cables connected to it. Hope this helps!
Posted on Dec 13, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 25, 2016 | Samsung Televison & Video
Feb 24, 2016 | Samsung UN50H6203 - 50-Inch 120hz Full HD...
Jan 27, 2016 | Samsung Televison & Video
Nov 26, 2015 | Samsung Televison & Video
Sep 10, 2015 | Samsung Televison & Video
Jul 25, 2011 | Samsung UN55B8000 55 in. LCD HDTV
Mar 02, 2011 | Samsung LN52A550 LCD TV
Feb 09, 2011 | Samsung LN-T3253H 32 in. LCD Television
Dec 15, 2017 | Samsung Televison & Video
Dec 14, 2017 | Samsung Televison & Video
54 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!