Question about Evenflo Jenny Lind Crib
Need side rail parts 4 X 1 rail guide
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: i have a delta crib
You have two options where you can get replacement parts for your Jenny Lind crib:
1. You may write or call this company:
Simmons Juvenile Products Company
P.O. Box 287
613 East Beacon Avenue
New London, WI 54961
(920) 982-2140 ext 296
2. Or call Products America at 1-800-205-9642 or check their website at www.productsamerica.com. They have the Jenny Lind by Evenflo crib parts.
Hope this helps.
Thank you for using FixYa.
Posted on Aug 03, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 20, 2014 | Sole Fitness Sole E20 Elliptical
1. Remove the watershield. (Refer to 23 - BODY/DOOR - FRONT/WATERSHIELD - REMOVAL)
2. Remove door glass retaining clips and secure the window in the up position using masking tape or equivalent(FRONT DOOR GLASS CLIPS).
3. Disconnect wire connector from power window motor, if equipped.
4. Loosen screws attaching front and rear window guide rails to inner door panel (FRONT DOOR MANUAL WINDOW REGULATOR - TYPICAL).
5. Remove screw heads on guide rails from key hole slots in inner door panel.
6. Loosen screws attaching regulator to inner door panel.
7. Remove regulator from inner door panel.
8. Extract rear guide rail through inner door panel rear access hole (FRONT DOOR POWER WINDOW - TYPICAL).
9. Extract front guide rail through front access hole.
1. Insert front guide rail through front access hole.
2. Insert rear guide rail through rear access hole.
3. Place window regulator in position on inner door panel.
4. Place screw heads on guide rails in position through key hole slots in inner door panel.
5. Tighten screws to attach front and rear guide rails to inner door panel.
6. Connect wire connector into power window motor, if equipped.
7. Install door glass.
8. Verify door glass alignment and operation.
9. Install sound shield and door trim panel
DIAGRAMS CAN BE FOUND ON JUSTANSWER,COM
Sep 02, 2012 | 1997 Dodge Grand Caravan
Oct 23, 2011 | Bassett Mission Crib
Jun 07, 2011 | Delta Luv Delta - Baby Products 5-in-1...
Jan 02, 2011 | Toys
Aug 07, 2010 | Miele G2142 24 in Builtin Dishwasher
Jun 08, 2010 | Delta Luv Delta - Baby Products 5-in-1...
Jan 09, 2010 | Delta Luv Delta - Baby Products 5-in-1...
Oct 25, 2009 | Delta Luv Delta - Baby Products 5-in-1...
Oct 16, 2009 | Delta Luv Delta - Baby Products 5-in-1...
Mar 02, 2015 | Evenflo Jenny Lind Crib
Jul 02, 2014 | Evenflo Jenny Lind Crib
142 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!