Question about Nova Development Computers & Internet
It opens up to the screen that asks me to pick a task and then it freezes
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Photo explosion deluxe 3.0
did uupdate your vista windows update and add one updates and get all latest updates for photo 3.0 ? might wann do that 1st ok if u still need help u can chat with me live
Posted on Jan 06, 2008
SOURCE: Can't open Photo Expolosion 3
when trying to open photo explosion, looks as if it is going to open then I get an error message Cannot reset background image this message is frozen on my desk top I then have to restart my computer
it worked ok before, but now I get this error
Posted on Nov 08, 2008
This may be an issue of a losst file or corrupted file with in the program itself. You might try uninstalling it and then reinstalling it to correct the issue. You may also try the following steps to see if it helps the issue.
clear out your C:\WINDOWS\TEMP directory (this is a storage area where files are stored before they are installed). Delete everything in this file, and your problem may be solved completely.
If this does not work, you may also need to clear out your Internet cache (temporary Internet files):
1. Open Internet Explorer.
2. Click on Tools -> Internet Options.
3a. In IE6 - Click on the 'Delete Files...' button on the Genral Tab
3b. In IE7 - Click on the 'Delete' button under the Browsing History section of the General Tab.
1. Open Firefox.
2. Click on Tools -> Options
3. Click on the Advanced tab -> Network Tab.
4. Click on the 'Clear Now' button under the Cache section.
- Empty your recycle bin
- Run Scandisk
1. Click Start->Programs->Accessories->System Tools
2. Select Scandisk
3. Select your hard drive. If you have more than one, you should scan each drive individually.
4. Click Standard
5. Check Automatically fix errors.
6. Click Start
- Run Defrag
1. Click Start->Programs->Accessories->System Tools
2. Select Disk Defragmenter
3. Select the hard drive you wish to defrag and click ok.
- Before attempting to install the game, make sure that you have no programs running in the background or system tray.
(Windows XP / Vista)
Go to the Start menu, (and choose Run if using XP). Delete anything on the Open line that you'll find there, and type in the work MSCONFIG. Click on OK, and that will bring up a program called the System Configuration Utility.
Look down the list of startup items (not the tab labeled Startup), and choose Selective Startup (if it is not already selected). If you don't see this, make sure you've clicked on General, near the top of the window. Once you've chosen Selective Startup, uncheck 'Load Startup Items', and leave 'Process System.INI file' and 'Process Win.INI file' checked. Once you're done here, click OK, and let it reboot your computer.
Your Windows environment may look different and you may get an error relating to your sound device not working (ignore this for now). Try running the game again. If the game loads and seems to be working, the problem is most likely related to one or more programs you have scheduled to load with Windows. You can then revert the settings back the way they were, and in a trial and error fashion, disable some programs using the startup tab (in the msconfig utility) to try to find the culprit.
Press Ctrl+Alt+Del to bring up the close program window. End all open tasks EXCEPT Explorer and systray.
- If you still have problems installing, you may not have the necessary hard disk space to install the game. You will need to clean out unnecessary files on your hard drive or otherwise allocate more space if you wish to install and play.
- Try a safemode install.
1. Copy the contents of the disc to a new folder on your desktop.
2. Restart Windows in Safe Mode.
3. Run setup.exe from the setup folder in the new folder you created on your desktop.
4. Restart the computer in normal mode and try the game.
- If all else fails, your game disk may be scratched or damaged.
1. Inspect the underside of the CD closely.
2. If their are any smudge marks, dirt, or scratches, clean the disk.
NOTE: When cleaning CDs, wipe from the center of the disc to the edge using a soft, lint-free cotton cloth. Do not use a circular motion. Also, do not use paper cloth which can scratch the plastic and leave streaks.
3. Insert the CD and try installing again.
NOTE: Many common install problems are caused by scratched or damaged disks. If you think your game disk is damaged and needs to be replaced, please contact a Support Representative (Ask a Question tab above) to obtain replacement information as well as an RMA number.
I hope this answers your question.
Thank you for visiting FixYa for your solutions.
PS - Please be sure to leave positive feedback :0)
Posted on Apr 22, 2010
Testimonial: "Thanks so much Susan..I will try everything u suggested :)"
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 03, 2016 | Nova Development Photo Explosion Deluxe...
Aug 30, 2011 | Nova Development Photo Explosion Deluxe...
Nov 11, 2010 | OnDemand Photo Explosion Deluxe 2.0 for PC
Nov 04, 2010 | OnDemand Photo Explosion Deluxe 2.0 for PC
May 06, 2010 | Nova Development Photo Explosion Deluxe...
Oct 26, 2009 | Lexmark All-in-One Printer with PictBridge
Oct 11, 2009 | Novatel Photo Explosion Deluxe 3.0 Full...
Nov 03, 2008 | Nova Development Photo Explosion Deluxe...
Jul 19, 2008 | Nova Development Photo Explosion Deluxe...
Sep 15, 2015 | Nova Development Print Artist Platinum...
67 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: