Question about Dyson Vacuums
T The red stand isnt working and I cant get it to stand upright.
The steel rod has come out of the groove that makes it go up/bown this video will show you.
Posted on Dec 09, 2012
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
- Stand behind the vacuum cleaner and look at the right-hand side wheel
- Remove the AI PIPE (it has two purple buttons that you push together to lift it up and out - it looks like a Tuba)
- Lay the handle down and look for a black button that will be exposed in front of the square hole
- Stick your index finger and middle finger into the vacant AI Pipe Hole (the square hole)
- Reach over with your thumb and press the black button in front of the square hole
- Whilst pushing the black button, lift your index finger and your middle finger and move the gray plastic piece up (lift the square hole basically)
- Remove your fingers from the square hole
- Lift the handle and stand your machine back upright again
- Place the AI Pipe back into the square hole
Posted on Jul 30, 2009
solved this today by folding the upright part back as far as it would go, and wiggling it a little. It clicked back into place.
Posted on Nov 01, 2009
There is a flip lever that locks it in place and redirects the airflow to the hose when you put it in the upright position. It binds, then eventually breaks. I'm not having much luck finding replacement parts to fix mine.
Posted on Dec 02, 2009
Hi its Darran at Dyson.
Its possible that the stabiliser pedal has popped out of place. For help on how to resolve this, please contact our Helpline on 0800 298 0298 (UK) or 1866MYDYSON (US).
Dyson Customer Service
Posted on Apr 19, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 19, 2015 | Dyson Vacuums
May 10, 2012 | Dyson Ball DC24 Bagless Upright Vacuum
Sep 02, 2011 | Dyson Ball DC24 Bagless Upright Vacuum
Mar 12, 2011 | Dyson Vacuums
Nov 05, 2009 | Dyson DC15 All Floors - The Ball Bagless...
Apr 12, 2009 | Dyson DCO7 Animal Bagless Upright Cyclonic...
Jan 02, 2009 | Dyson DC07 Bagless Upright Cyclonic Vacuum
187 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!