Question about GE Ovens
I un screwed the screws at the bottom of the control panel. I cannot get the control panel off. Is something else holding it on?
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
1. Remove power from unit.
2. Remove burner switch control knobs.
3. Open oven door and remove screws securing control
4. Remove screws located on the right and left sides of
the control panel.
5. Grasp control panel on the far left and right sides and
gently pull the control panel out and down.
NOTE: Gently pull control panel out and down.
6. Remove infinite switch control knobs, infinite
switches, indicator lights, rocker switches, and
electronic control/clock (as necessary) and transfer to
the new control panel.
7. Reverse procedure to reinstall control panel.
1. Remove control panel, see “Control Panel”
procedure, steps 1 through 5.
2. Remove screws securing electronic control bracket to
3. Label and disconnect terminal wiring from electronic
4. Reverse procedure to reinstall electronic control.try that
Posted on Jan 16, 2008
SOURCE: ge profile oven loc
hey - I figured it out! hold down the 9 and 0 at the same time for 3 seconds! or it might be another combination depending on your oven - it is probably the 2 keys that the messge is under
Posted on Oct 03, 2008
SOURCE: element needs replacing
You need to remove the outer rear panel of oven to gain access to heater on this model.
The element is attached to a panel at the rear of oven , which when removed gives you access to the element..
It cann ot be done from inside the oven.
Plz rate my solution.
Posted on Jan 24, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 18, 2010 | GE Profile JTP18 Electric Single Oven
Aug 14, 2010 | GE JTP15 Electric Single Oven
May 17, 2010 | Ovens
Aug 31, 2009 | Maytag 30" Built-In Single Electric Wall...
Jul 28, 2009 | GE JRS04 Electric Single Oven
Dec 31, 2008 | Smeg SE399X/5 Stainless Steel Electric...
May 09, 2008 | Cadco OV-250 Electric Single Oven
Mar 13, 2008 | KitchenAid KEMC378KSS Electric Double Oven
Jan 16, 2008 | Ovens
Dec 16, 2007 | Whirlpool RBD305PD Electric Double Oven
168 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!