Go to http://digitalgoods.synthasite.com you can purchase privacy unlock and network unlocking codes for the sidekick id and other sidekicks. Great site! I bought one! :) They are more expensive on Ebay its cheaper on that site.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
You can buy an unlock code on ebay for about $4 below is the link: http://shop.ebay.com/i.html?_nkw=Sidekick+id+unlock+code&_sacat=0&_dmpt=PDA_Accessories&_odkw=7100+blackberry+lcd&_osacat=0&bkBtn=&_trksid=p3286.m270.l1313
Give this a try.Enter wrong pass for more then 5 times,it ll ask u to enter the puk number....now call t mobile (150) and get the puk number...enter the puk number in the space given for pass....thats it...problem is fixed if u had locked ur mobile then update the formware all saved passwords ll be deleted.
Unfortunately, T-Mobile cannot or will not unlock the Sidekick devices. This means that if you want it unlocked you will need to pay for it. There are third party companies and programs that claim to be able to unlock these devices, as you know most cost money. Sorry I couldn't be of more help.
I found this guide online. Please let me know if this works!
"1) Insert the ATT SIM card into the back of the T-Mobile Sidekick ID (it should be located behind the battery).
2) Turn on the Sidekick ID, wait for the screens to load.
3) When the screen says "Waiting for Activation", hold the top left button (the "Menu" button with the three lines) on the Sidekick ID and hold the letter "L" on the QWERTY pad at the same time. After a few seconds, let go of the buttons.
4) If Step 3 is done correctly, the Sidekick should be directed to the jumpscreen and display all of the Menu's of the Sidekick ID.
Please help me with unlocking sim card just insert the sim and it
said "enter the special code" IEMI number : 355564012471427 Device :
T-mobile Type : sidekick slide Hope any one can help me for this? If
anyone know how to unlock it or the unlocked code just send me to my
email: firstname.lastname@example.org VERY VERY APPRECIATE THAT!