- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
go to www.hp.com
>click on support and drivers tab
>tick on the box that says download sw and drivers
>type in your printer model number then click go
>it will open new window
>select your operating system (vista)
>select full feature sw and drivers
>downloaqd and save this in your pc
>after downloading run the sw and install it on oyur system
Error 350: Under rare conditions incompatibility between the two machines may cause the remote machine to simply abandon the call.
Try these steps...
1. Press setup, then go to TOOLS.
2. press okay on TOOLS, then look for RUN FAX TEST. then press okay.
3. It will print a fax test page. Check if everything passed.
4. If it passed everything, try to press setup again, then go to ADVANCE FAX SETUP.
5. Scroll, down and look for ECM (Error correction mode), then press okay
6. Under ECM you will have to options "ON or OFF" try to choose OFF then press OKAY.
7. Now, try sending a fax.
Please let me know if the steps that i gave resolve your issue or not. So that i can still go ahead and give you another possible solution.
THis is probably a problem with your driver. Look through your installed printers on your computer. See if the HP 6940 says fax somewhere on it. If so, make sure it's not set as your default. Set the other one as your default.