Question about Facebook Social Network
Usually if you cant log in you typed the wrong email or password.
1. to log in you can click "Forgot your password" and they will ask you about your self or they will send you an email to confirm ownership and to reset your password
Posted on Dec 08, 2012
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 06, 2013 | mywalmart.com
Sep 28, 2012 | facebook.com
Jul 20, 2012 | NorStar M7310 Corded Phone
May 28, 2012 | Acer Aspire AX3910 Desktop
Mar 28, 2012 | Dell Inspiron 1545
Sep 20, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Sep 17, 2011 | Computers & Internet
You can try this,
"A 'Fax Log Full ' message displays on the control panel display when the Fax Log is full."
1. Press the Setup button ("Spanner logo")
2. Press the Right arrow button (?) until Tools displays on the control panel, and then press OK .
3. Press the Right arrow button (?) until Fax Log displays on the control panel, and then press OK .
4. Press the Right arrow button (?) until Clear Fax Log displays on the control panel, and then press OK . A message that says the fax memory is clear displays on the control panel.
5. Press the Cancel button (X) to exit.
Hope it helps.
Jul 14, 2011 | Computers & Internet
65 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!