If you take lower resolution photos on the Diamond, especially photos for contacts, they aren't as big as the other photos, so you must zoom in for them to fill the whole screen. For that, simply do a half circle clockwise motion on the picture itself.
Also, if you took larger photos with the camera on it's side, you must turn it to it's side again so the picture goes back to landscape mode.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
I have a WM6.1 device, which has threaded SMS,and I can tell you that whenever a message is selected and displayed on-screen, there is a blank bar at the bottom of the screen, which, if the cursor is elsewhere, I just have to tap over that bar and start writing there, then tap on 'Send', in order to reply to that message.
Hope that your WM version behaves like that too.
Unfortunately the gyro
in the HTC diamond only operates in certain programs like opera
mobile internet browser, when viewing pictures in album, and the game teeter.
The keyboard would be bigger if it could be rotated using the gyro but HTC did not
program it to do this. There are some free program you can download that will allow
you to do this but they also rotate everything else every time you tilt the phone.
In order to send pictures from your phone to other devices via Bluetooth, the following steps should be taken:
• Access your phones picture library
• View the picture you want to send
• Hit the menu button
• Select “Copy” from the menu list
• Chose “Bluetooth”
• Hit “Yes” when it asks you if you want to temporarily turn on Bluetooth
• Select “Look For Devices”
• Once your phone finds the device and lists its name, you select that device name
• The receiving device is then prompted to accept/reject my file
• Once accepted, the picture is sent (takes about two seconds)