Question about AGPtek Computers & Internet
To many pattern attempts and daughter don't know what her Google account password is
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: locked out by too many
1. On the computer: Start PC Companion™.
2. On thecomputer: In the Support Zone™ descriptor, in the Software Updatesection click Start > (Repair) and follow the instructions on the PCmonitor screen.
3. Turn off the phone.
4. Connect the USB cable to your computer.
5. On the phone: Press and hold down Back key and connect the USB cable to the phone.
6. Follow the instructions on the screen.
Note : The software in your phone will be replaced. All personal data stored in your phone will be lost.
There is also a way to unlock the pattern screen lock by signing in with your Google account.
1. After 30 seconds, tap Forgot pattern?
2. You need to log in with the primary gmail.com e-mail address and not the alternative email address connected to the Google account.
3. Tap the username field and enter the primary Google account user name.
4. Tap the password field and enter the primary Google account password.
5. Draw a new unlock pattern and tap Continue .
6. Draw the new unlock pattern again and tap Continue .
If these options are not available to you, please describe preciselywhat you see when attempting to connect to your PC and use PCCompanion.
Posted on Aug 29, 2010
Do this but make sure you may wan't to lose files:
1. Turn off the i9000 phone or take out the battery and reinsert it.
2. Hold the Volume Down button
3. Press and release the Power button
4. Select Clear Storage by pressing the Volume Down button
5. Press and release the Power button
6. Press Volume Up to confirm i9000 MATER RESET
Posted on Oct 17, 2010
SOURCE: huawei m860 is locked screen
you should be able to attempt to unlock again after a set period of time. On my phone it is 30 seconds I have to wait after three failed unlock attempt. If that doesn't work then i would suggest going to the Huawei website and look at the FAQ.
Posted on May 05, 2011
SOURCE: i forgot my pattern password.
The only way your going to get rid of that password is with a factory reset. I havent been able to find much info on this tablet but generally it involves, with the device off, hold the power and up volume until you get a menu. There should be an option to factory restore the device. This is your only opption if you dont kniw the password.
Secondly all android devices do require a gmail account, so if you have purchased any apps you should contact google to get your gmail because all your purchases are linked to it. If you havent purchased anything tthen just create a new gmail account when prompted after the restore.
Commnt if you need additional assistance.
Posted on Aug 04, 2011
Do you want to get all your contacts back?
If not then just flash stock rom into your device using ODIN. You will get your phone into working condition but will loose your contacts and messages if they are in the phone memory.
Posted on Nov 28, 2012
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 12, 2014 | Tablets & eReaders
Jan 24, 2013 | Cell Phones
May 25, 2012 | Maylong Tablets & eReaders
Aug 06, 2011 | HTC Cell Phones
May 04, 2011 | Cell Phones
Jan 14, 2011 | Google Android
Dec 17, 2010 | LG GT540 Cell Phone
Jun 04, 2017 | AGPtek Computers & Internet
Dec 01, 2015 | AGPtek Wireless Finger HandHeld USB Mouse...
651 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: