a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US. click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
i stored an number 984802338 in my mobile with name jhon in my sim, when he calls me up it doesnt show the name.
It is because when he calls me, i observe the number it starts with +919848022338 so it is quite different from the number(9848022338) you stored in the sim so you caller id doesnt show his name and shows as new user.
so 9848022338 is quite different from +919848022338(here +91 is country code)
First you need to verify if the caller id does that to all incoming calls, showing numbers only, or if it only does that to only numbers stored in directory. If it does that to all incoming calls then you need to check manual to see if there a setting to allow both name and number of all incoming calls. Either way you need to make sure caller id functions allows both name /number on display.
There is no setting in the phone that will show you the Caller ID number without the name. It sounds like your telephone company is not sending the name.
We have a support package that allows us to make all the changes you need over the Internet for a flat annual fee. If you want your whole system to work properly and all changes to be made for you at a flat budget, call us at 877-236-8376.
Create contact (Menu 2.3)
Use this menu to add a new contact to Phonebook.
Storing a number in the phone’s memory
1. Select Phone.
2. Change the settings or enter information about the
• First name/Last name: assign a name.
• Mobile/Home/Office/Fax/Other: add a
number in any category.
You can change the number type, or set the
number as the default for the contact by
pressing <Options> and selecting Change
type or Mark as default number.
• Email: assign an e-mail address.
• Graphic ID: assign a caller ID image to alert you to a call from the person.
• Ringtone: assign a ringtone to alert you to a
call from the person.
• Group: assign the number to a caller group.
• Birthday: enter the person’s birthday.
• Notes: add a memo about the person.
3. Press <Save> or [ ] to save the contact.
Storing a number on the SIM card
1. Select SIM.
2. Select New or Update.
3. Enter information about the contact:
• Name: assign a name.
• Phone number: add a number.
• Location: assign a location number.
4. Press <Save> or [ ] to save the contact.
Check if you have them in the phone book just ones. Somtetimes happends, that you have saved number on the SIM card and in the phone memory. If you have saved tel no more than ones, mobile can't decide witch name to show, so will not show ANY name, just a number.
Other thing is, that your number can have a problem with your operator.