- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
1.I hope you stored the caller name and number in your mobile.
If you haven't stored it please store the name and number in your phone and it will show the caller name when he/She calls you.
2.Even though you stored the caller name and number and still you get only the number,Then please check weather the same number is stored twice in different names.If this is the case also the mobile shows only the number when the caller is calling you.
i stored an number 984802338 in my mobile with name jhon in my sim, when he calls me up it doesnt show the name.
It is because when he calls me, i observe the number it starts with +919848022338 so it is quite different from the number(9848022338) you stored in the sim so you caller id doesnt show his name and shows as new user.
so 9848022338 is quite different from +919848022338(here +91 is country code)
Create contact (Menu 2.3)
Use this menu to add a new contact to Phonebook.
Storing a number in the phone’s memory
1. Select Phone.
2. Change the settings or enter information about the
• First name/Last name: assign a name.
• Mobile/Home/Office/Fax/Other: add a
number in any category.
You can change the number type, or set the
number as the default for the contact by
pressing <Options> and selecting Change
type or Mark as default number.
• Email: assign an e-mail address.
• Graphic ID: assign a caller ID image to alert you to a call from the person.
• Ringtone: assign a ringtone to alert you to a
call from the person.
• Group: assign the number to a caller group.
• Birthday: enter the person’s birthday.
• Notes: add a memo about the person.
3. Press <Save> or [ ] to save the contact.
Storing a number on the SIM card
1. Select SIM.
2. Select New or Update.
3. Enter information about the contact:
• Name: assign a name.
• Phone number: add a number.
• Location: assign a location number.
4. Press <Save> or [ ] to save the contact.
Check if you have them in the phone book just ones. Somtetimes happends, that you have saved number on the SIM card and in the phone memory. If you have saved tel no more than ones, mobile can't decide witch name to show, so will not show ANY name, just a number.
Other thing is, that your number can have a problem with your operator.