Question about Cell Phones
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
You maye able to get a screen from this WE site.
Keyboard replacement, LCD screens for mobile phones, Ipods and computer equipment. http://www.yallstore.com/index.php?main_page=advanced_search_result&search_in_description=1&zenid=1lrjst3ncshlb4c7frn9bev3c3&keyword=keyboards
Posted on Oct 24, 2012
Hard Reset using keys for Burst is as follows:
1. (with phone off) press and hold volume down and power key(when PANTECH appears release power but continue to hold vol down) triangle with android guy will appear.
2. tap "menu key"(button on bottom left) this will bring up Android System Recovery.
3. (using volume keys for up/down and the home key for SELECT) select wipe data/factory reset.
4. scroll down to YES and tap home key again to select.
5. select Reboot and you're all set.
***this will remove ALL DATA(contacts/photos/music files) saved to the phone, will not harm contacts on your SIM or files on your SD card(if you have one)***.
Posted on Oct 31, 2012
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 15, 2014 | Pantech Burst (P9070)
May 06, 2014 | Pantech Ease Cell Phone
Apr 27, 2014 | Cell Phones
Mar 25, 2014 | Pantech P9070 burst
Mar 18, 2014 | Pantech P9070 burst
Sep 06, 2013 | Pantech Burst (P9070)
Jul 27, 2013 | Cell Phones
Oct 23, 2012 | Pantech Cell Phones
56 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!