Question about Consew CN2053R1 Sewing Machine
The needle thread breaks
1. the needle thread is not threaded properly
2. The needle thread tension is to tight
3. The needle is bent or blunt
4. The needle is incorrectly inserted
5. The needle thread & the bobbin thread are not set under the presser foot when starting to sew
6. the threads were not drawn to the rear after sewing
7. The thread is either to heavy or to fine for the needle
Posted on Dec 08, 2012
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 20, 2017 | Bernina Sewing Machines
Sep 05, 2016 | Kenmore Sewing Machines
Feb 26, 2016 | Singer Futura XL-400 Computerized Sewing...
Oct 20, 2015 | Sewing Machines
Mar 27, 2014 | Juki TL-98Q
Apr 21, 2013 | Sewing Machines
Oct 24, 2012 | Sewing Machines
Oct 08, 2012 | Juki Sewing Machines
Apr 07, 2010 | Sewing Machines
Sep 23, 2009 | Janome 1600P-DB Mechanical Sewing Machine
Apr 23, 2011 | Consew CN2053R1 Sewing Machine
71 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: