Question about Sony DVP-NS575P DVD Player
I left a DVD in the player overnight and now I can't get it out. Whenever I try to open the tray the word 'LOCKED' appears on the dvd screen. Everything else works - I can still play it if I want to - but I can't remove it, either with the remote or the controls on the dvd itself. any ideas?
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 08, 2015 | DVD & Blu-Ray Players
Dec 02, 2012 | Sony DVD & Blu-Ray Players
As I live in Kazakhstan my BD-C7500 is locked to DVD region 5. Just use the codes at the end of this tutorial for your own DVD region.
1. Ensure that there is no disk in the tray.
2. Switch the player on.
3. Wait until the main menu page appears and the player stops doing anything.
4. Press the REPEAT button - just above the TV channel selector at the bottom right of the controller - and enter 5 6 7 3 2 on the number pad.
5. The region code "3" should appear at the top left corner of the screen.
6. Quickly enter a "9" to make the player region free. (Just try pressing 9 on the remote controller until you see 9 appear in the upper left corner of your TV screen.)
7. Open and close the disc tray. Power down and power up again.
13. Play a foreign DVD to verify the change.
For people from other parts of the world, all region codes are as follows
1 - 2 9 3 3 4
2 - 5 7 5 3 8
3 - 5 6 7 3 2
4 - 7 6 8 8 4
5 - 5 3 8 1 4
Jan 12, 2011 | Samsung BluRay Disc Player BDC7500 BluRay...
Jul 31, 2009 | Panasonic DVD-A110 DVD Player
Dec 28, 2008 | DVD & Blu-Ray Players
Nov 15, 2007 | Samsung DVD-909 DVD Player
253 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!