An expert who has achieved level 2 by getting 100 points
An expert who has answered 20 questions.
An expert that has over 10 points.
An expert whose answer got voted for 2 times.
Re: I am constantly scanning, how do I add my name to the...
1) Push utility/counter button 2) Touch user setting 3) Touch e-mail input 4) Touch One-touch 5) Touch the tab you want the touch a blank slot 6) Type your name 7) Touch HDD option 8) Touch box group 9) Touch Box number then touch next 10) Check information then touch enter 11) Touch file format you want then enter
you're done! If you need more information here is the link to the manuals: http://kmbs.konicaminolta.us/content/products/models/bizhub350.html?info=Manuals
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
While "Speed Dialing" or "Speed Dial" is listed in its fax specifications on some sites, it appears to be a mislabeled categorization of its group fax feature as HP's manual makes no other mention of it--save to say, the "fax to multiple numbers" (or multiple recipients) feature. There does not appear to be a speed dial list, but there is a phone book feature for adding contacts (individual numbers) & groups. (The following is detailed in a more explanatory way on pages 65-66 of the user's manual (http://support.hp.com/us-en/product/HP-Officejet-5740-e-All-in-One-Printer-series/6617253/model/6617254/manuals?cc=us&lang=en).
1. From the printer control display, touch Fax. 2. Touch Send Now. 3. Touch the telephone symbol to access its phone book feature. 4. Touch the person symbol for a phone book contact; or touch the multiple person symbol for a group of phone book contacts. (Note: Contacts should be established before any of these could be added to any group.) 5. Touch + (plus sign) to add a contact/group; or touch the gear symbol (edit) to edit/delete a contact/group. 6. Touch Name. 7. Changes to contacts/groups: •Adding a contact/group: type the name, & then touch Done. ••Adding a fax number to a contact: Touch Fax Number, enter this contact's fax number, & touch "Create". ••Adding a contact to a group: Touch Number of Members, select all of the contacts to add to this group from this printer's phone book, & touch Select followed by touching "Create".
•Editing: Select the contact/group name, & then touch Done. Then... ••Editing a Contact: touch Fax Number, enter the fax number, & touch Done. ••Editing a Group: touch Number of Members & deselect the contacts to remove from this group or touch + (plus sign) to add contacts to this group. Then touch Done.
•Deleting a contact/group: Select the name, & then touch Delete followed by touching Yes.
If you have your manual, just go to the scanning page and follow the steps listed there. You should be able to add the program that you want to save your scan to e.g. save document as an MS Word file. Add MS Word to the list of programs and you will be able to select it there after.
How to setup scan to hard drive on a c250 with standard controller:
1.Enterthe ip address in your web browser. 2.Click on the file tab and then the create box under the mailboxes. 3.Input a mailbox number and passwordthat you select in the proper fields. 4.Click on create and after the browser returns to the previous screen you can create another mailbox or log out. 5.After all mailboxes have been created you click on the scan tab to set up a one-touch key. 6.Select the index number you wish to set the one touch key under and then click on an open box. (box with --- In it). 7.On the destination screen that opens select scan to hdd and click on the next box. 8.Name the mailbox with the name you want on the machine display in the destination name field. 9.Select the mailbox name or number for the location using the drop down menu. 10.Click on create to finish creating the mailbox and making it available as a one touch key.
Open your Adobe Acrobat (e.g., 9.0 Pro), load your pages into the document feeder (fewer than 30 at a time), then ask Adobe Acrobat to create PDF from scanner (File/Create PDF/From Scanner). Canon MP530 as the scanner and click OK. Works like a charm!
at the copier press the scan button touch direct input tab,touch scan to smb, in the host name field enter the tcpip address of the target pc, in the destination folder enter the shared folder name, in the user id field enter the valid workgroup or domain user name, in the password field enter the user password, press start. at the computer you have to create a shared folder on the root of c: and give it all rights read and write allowed this is how to scan to a shared folder you can also sca to an internal email server or to a ftp server on your network or to a usb flash drive that you can plug directly into the machine
go into user tolls, system settings, administrator tools, address book management. or use you web browser and for an address type in the IP address of ur machine and log in. the default user name is admin with no password then click on address book.
There reason why it says "NO SCAN OPTIONS" is that, the printer wasnt able to find where the scan document/picture to be sent after scanning. I would like you to follow the steps.
Note: make sure that you already installed the Software on your computer before doing the steps.
1. Open the Solution Center that is usually located on your Desktop. You will see an icon there named "Solution Center".
2. When its already open, click on Settings,
3. Click on Scan settings and preferences
4. click on Scan to...setup
5. clik on Destination List tab
6. You will see there two columns. the first one is the Scan to and the second is Front Panel Destination list.
7. click or highlight each program frm Scan to.
8. click ADD arrow.
Note: do it one at a time to add all programs to the fron panel destination list.
9. then CLICK OKAY.
10. Now, try to scan from you printer buttons.
Note: Please let me know if the steps i gave you doesnt resolve the issue so that i can go ahead and give you another solution.