Question about Trendware TRENDnet TEW-432BRP Cable/DSL 802.11g 54Mbps Wireless Router (NETWTEW432BRP)
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
HI! I bliv u are having some issue setting up ur router.. I will be more than glad to assist u. here are the steps u need to do:
1. press the reset button on the back of the trendnet router for 20sec..while pressing the reset button, unplug the power plug and after 2secs while pressing the reset button plug it back in and press for 30secs after that unplug the router for 15secs then plug it back in..once all the lights are solid and ok
2. connect the ethernet cable to port1 of the trendnet router and the other end to the lan port of your computer..
3. pull up ur browser then type at the url:192.168.1.1.or 192.168.0.1 or u can check the routers default gateway by right clicking the network icon on the lower right of your task bar and click on status and it will show the ip address of the computer, subnetmask and default gateway, the default gateway is the routers ip address, once u type in to the url, it will ask u the username and password, by default the username is admin and the password is 1234 or just leave it blank
4. it will show the setup page of the router. u can set the router on the specific internet setup that u have.
a. if ur isp is a cable company, normaly u need to do a mac clone on the router setup page by cloning the computer that is reg to the cable company, how to determine it. ex. the computer that is reg to the cable company is a desktop or laptop, if this computer is connected to the modem directly and u can access internet.
b. once u determined it u need to connect this computer directly to the router and do a mac clone and set ur internet settings to auto-dhcp..then save the settings and after that, unplug to the power of the modem and router, plug in 1st the power of the modem then once all lights lit, plug in the router, then once all lights lit, try to pull up a browser that ur computer is connected directly to the router.. ur cable connection shud be, cable from the modem will go to the WAN port of the router and connect ethernet cable on port1 going to the lan port of the computer..once u can access the internet, u can now access again the setup page of the router by typing at the url:192.168.1.1 and u can setup the wireless settings, u need to create a ssid or wireless name and a security..
5. If ur isp is a dsl normaly they give u a username and password to connect to the internet, ur settings on the router should be PPPoe. Im sure if the computer is connected to the speed stream 4100 modem router you can have an internet access. just in case u did a pppoe settings on the trendnet router and ur done setting the router, u did the connection, then u dont have an internet, set the speedstream modem router to bridge mode
6. If ur isp gives u a static ip address settings, u need to set the router to isp setup.
a. how to check the isp of the isp given to u..
1. click on start
3. type cmd
4. it will show a dos prompt
5. from the dos prompt type ipconfig/all
6. it will list the ip address, subnet, default gateway, dns server
this settings should be type in to the settings on the router for static ip addressing..
if you have any querry pls feel free to get in touch.. good luck
Posted on Aug 30, 2009
SOURCE: i cannot find my pin
! In your browser
write in 192.168.1.1. If theres an option for Configuration Pages, click on that. If it asks you for a username and password they're most likely to be
Look for a system information setting. In that information there should be something about a WEP or a WPA key. It should tell you the key there.
Posted on Jan 07, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 21, 2014 | Trendnet Wireless Home Router TEW651BR
Apr 07, 2014 | Trendnet TEW 652BRP Wireless N Home Router...
Dec 17, 2012 | Trendnet TEW-654TR 300Mbps Wireless N...
Mar 18, 2011 | Trendnet 450MBPS WLS N AP - TEW-690AP...
Feb 05, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Jan 24, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Jan 07, 2011 | Trendware TRENDnet TEW-432BRP Cable/DSL...
Jun 30, 2010 | Trendware TRENDnet TEW-435BRM 802.11g...
Dec 06, 2009 | Trendware TRENDnet TEW-432BRP 54Mbps...
48 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: