An expert who has achieved level 2 by getting 100 points
An expert that got 5 achievements.
An expert who has written 50 answers of more than 400 characters.
An expert whose answer got voted for 20 times.
Re: every time we try to print it just says error and...
If this printer was working fine before, it probably just needs to be cleaned really good with clean compressed air that has no moisture. Also do a test print after you blow it out. If it prints fine in test print then you know that your problem is not in the printer and you may need to reinstall your printer software driver. Check it out. God bless you.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Epson Support says to use the Windows Update to receive your printer drivers:
1. Attach your printer to the computer.
2. Turn on the computer and the printer.
3. Click on bottom left Windows logo -> All Programs -> Windows Update -> Check for updates -> xx optional updates are available -> Your-Printer-Drivers-Should-Be-There -> Select Your-Printer-Drivers checkbox -> OK -> Install updates.
1st you cancel all the print jobs from the pc . In run window type services.msc and the go to print spooler option just stop and restart the service. and also switch off and switch on the printer and try to cancel all the documents form print spooler it will remove all pending jobs.