Question about Radio Communications
Hope you are aware, once we insert Headset in LAVA mobile the profile will automatically change to "Headset". When we remove the headset the profile will automatically change to "Normal" mode. . But my problem is even after removing the Headset the prof ile is not changing to normal mode, its still in "Headset" mode. Now If i want to speak with someone, i should plugin headset. without headset I cannot speak.. :(
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
I had this problem. I fixed it doing follow: hold volume keys together, so the indicator is flashed red and green (reset to default settings mode). Then press power button to turn the headset off. Then turn it on again and try to find the headset again from my phone. Then select "pair" from phone menu and typed "0000". The led stopped flashing and headset was connected. Before this my phone couldn't see the headset at all. Hope it will help you! (sorry for my English, I'm from Russia =))
Posted on Aug 06, 2008
The microphone no longer works. Don’t know if you can change the Microphone of your headset through some authorized service personnel or not.
Posted on Jun 09, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
on Jun 26, 2011 | Computers & Internet
on Jan 01, 2011 | Cell Phones
Jul 26, 2012 | Cell Phones
Jan 30, 2012 | Cell Phones
I saw 2 queries from youon Lava A10:
1) Your original Javasettings on Lava A10 is messed up and you need the settings again. Pls. find below the Java settings on A10:
Javaaudio: (Default is 4). You can select thelevel you want
Javavibration: (Default is ON). You can selectthe vibration "On" or "Off"
SelectSIM: (Default is SIM1). You can selectSIM1 or SIM2, depending on the SIM you want to use to launch the Javaapplication.
JavaSIM1 profile: Select your operator from thedrop down list.
JavaSIM2 profile: Select your operator from thedrop down list.
2) You want to know theway to do GPRS Settings.
- Ideally, as soon asyou insert any SIM card in the Lava A10 handset you should get the GPRSsettings from your operator in the form of an SMS. You can click on"Install" and the settings will be done automatically.
- But in case you do notget the settings automatically, you can call your operator and they will provideyou the necessary settings. The GPRS settings are operator specific. Lava A10is already registered with all the major operators in India, so will get the GPRSsettings without any problem.
- In case your problemis not solved by the above mentioned ways, than pls. let me know your Operatorname and your city. I will directly send you the GPRS settings directly.
You can reach me directlyon firstname.lastname@example.org any futher help.
Mar 15, 2011 | Cell Phones
Sep 26, 2010 | Cell Phones
Aug 11, 2010 | Cell Phones
Oct 13, 2008 | Nokia 1100
352 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!