Question about Grilling
Hope you are aware, once we insert Headset in LAVA mobile the profile will automatically change to "Headset". When we remove the headset the profile will automatically change to "Normal" mode. But my problem is even after removing the Headset the profile is not changing to normal mode, its still in "Headset" mode. Now If i want to speak with someone, i should plugin headset. without headset I cannot speak.. :(
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 26, 2012 | Cell Phones
Jan 30, 2012 | Cell Phones
I saw 2 queries from youon Lava A10:
1) Your original Javasettings on Lava A10 is messed up and you need the settings again. Pls. find below the Java settings on A10:
Javaaudio: (Default is 4). You can select thelevel you want
Javavibration: (Default is ON). You can selectthe vibration "On" or "Off"
SelectSIM: (Default is SIM1). You can selectSIM1 or SIM2, depending on the SIM you want to use to launch the Javaapplication.
JavaSIM1 profile: Select your operator from thedrop down list.
JavaSIM2 profile: Select your operator from thedrop down list.
2) You want to know theway to do GPRS Settings.
- Ideally, as soon asyou insert any SIM card in the Lava A10 handset you should get the GPRSsettings from your operator in the form of an SMS. You can click on"Install" and the settings will be done automatically.
- But in case you do notget the settings automatically, you can call your operator and they will provideyou the necessary settings. The GPRS settings are operator specific. Lava A10is already registered with all the major operators in India, so will get the GPRSsettings without any problem.
- In case your problemis not solved by the above mentioned ways, than pls. let me know your Operatorname and your city. I will directly send you the GPRS settings directly.
You can reach me directlyon email@example.com any futher help.
Mar 15, 2011 | Cell Phones
Sep 26, 2010 | Cell Phones
Aug 11, 2010 | Cell Phones
Jul 30, 2010 | Nokia N95 Cellular Phone
Mar 10, 2010 | Nokia Lands Phones
Oct 13, 2008 | Nokia 1100
Jan 30, 2008 | Nokia 3100
69 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!