Question about Computers & Internet
This is just a precaution. You'd be surprised on how many get bricked.
Steps to prepare.
Posted on Dec 07, 2012
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get 2 Free calls (no credit card required) and instant help on almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, appliances, handyman, and even pets).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: SONY PCV-V1/G
Use this link and click detect my model on the right.
Posted on Mar 18, 2010
Testimonial: "worked nice also amazed at fast responce muchos gratias my friend"
SOURCE: How do I open my sony pcv-v1
1. Ground Yourself
2. Unplug everything and press the power button for 10 sec to
discharge any residual power.
3. Place PC face down on bench with base over edge.
4. Swing PC unit forward and unscrew the case retaining screw on both
sides of the PC unit, swing unit other way and remove other two
5. Case can be loosened, pull large cover up and remove both sides.
Parts are then exposed.
6. A shiny metal box covers the memory on the left side of the PC unit. 7. Remove tape that retains it,slide and lift off from the edge facing you.
8. Memory slots are then exposed....insert and reassemble PC.
Posted on May 15, 2012
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 07, 2014 | Sony VAIO Digital Studio PCV-RS220 PC...
Feb 01, 2014 | Sony VAIO V1 (PCV-V1) PC Desktop
May 14, 2012 | Sony VAIO PCV-RX403N PC Desktop
May 12, 2011 | Sony VAIO PCV-W510G PC Desktop
Mar 05, 2011 | Sony VAIO V1 (PCV-V1) PC Desktop
Aug 05, 2010 | Sony VAIO V1 (PCV-V1) PC Desktop
Mar 18, 2010 | Sony VAIO Digital Studio PCV-RX660 PC...
Dec 31, 2009 | Sony VAIO V1 (PCV-V1) PC Desktop
Oct 28, 2009 | Sony VAIO V1 (PCV-V1) PC Desktop
Sep 26, 2009 | Sony VAIO V1 (PCV-V1) PC Desktop
62 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!