Question about Samsung SGH-i550 Cell Phone
I want to update my phone's firmware but i do not know from where i can get the drivers and software to Flash the phone. Please Help...!!!
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Don't worry just do it...
Posted on May 16, 2010
Testimonial: "i made it! Great! Thank you!"
If you forgot your phone code, there is no way to get to your contact list....well, there is no risk free way to get to it. There is a utility (Samsung Code Reader) that you can use which will pull your code from the phone when it is attached by USB to a computer. But beware, as these applets are on sharing websites, so there is no tell if any of them are tainted with viruses.
Otherwise, if you are willing to forego your contact list, then you can hard reset your phone by following these steps:
A couple of things to mention:
1. This fix is NOT for unlocking the network (to use on other carriers), but rather this is for a 4-8 digit phone privacy lock that you may have forgotten what you set it to
2. If you run this fix, it will wipe out all data on the phone, effectively starting from scratch
3. You must remove the SIM card before initiating this or it will be wiped, also, leaving you with need to go buy a new one
4. You need to call Samsung to get the reset code: 800.987.4357 Tell them that you want to hard reset (wipe) your phone and you need the code. (They'll probably stay on the line with you and help you complete the task)
To hard reset the phone
1. Turn off the phone
2. Remove the back cover (battery compartment)
3. Remove the sim card
4. Turn on the phone
5. When it boots up and gets to the error message about the sim, enter the code provided by Samsung and press Return
6. Let the phone restore to original factory image and reboot
7. Turn phone off and install sim card
8. Replace back phone cover
9. Turn on the phone
10. You're ready to roll
Posted on Jun 14, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 24, 2012 | Samsung SGH-U900 Flipshot Cellular Phone
May 22, 2012 | Samsung SGH Cell Phones
Jun 29, 2011 | Samsung SGH-F500 Cellular Phone
Jun 14, 2011 | Samsung SGH-U700 Cellular Phone
Apr 19, 2011 | Samsung SGH-G600 Cellular Phone
Feb 05, 2011 | Samsung SGH-i450 Cellular Phone
Aug 10, 2010 | Samsung SGH-U700 Cellular Phone
Jun 08, 2009 | Samsung Tocco F480 - Pay Monthly Cellular...
May 18, 2009 | Samsung SGH-J750 Cell Phone
162 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: