Question about Seiko Global R-Wave Radio Controlled Travel Alarm Clock - Calendar -
How to set day date, time, time zone
Posted by Anonymous on
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 23, 2018 | Samsung Cameras
Jul 15, 2014 | Gateway Computers & Internet
Apr 03, 2014 | Cell Phones
To set date and time on your nokia phone
Select Menu > Settings and Phone > Date and
Select from the following:
Time - Enter the current time.
Time zone - Select your location.
Date - Enter the date.
Date format - Select the date format.
Date separator - Select the symbol that separates days, months, and years.
Time format - Select the time format.
Time separator - Select the symbol that separates hours and minutes.
Clock type - Select the clock type.
Clock alarm tone - Select the tone for the alarm clock.
Alarm snooze time - Adjust the snooze time.
Workdays - Select your working days. You can then set an alarm only for working day mornings, for example.
Automatic time update - To update the time,date, and time zone, select On. This network service may not be available on all networks.
Jun 30, 2011 | Lands Phones
Jun 06, 2011 | Cell Phones
Mar 28, 2011 | Google Gmail
Auto-Set Time and Date Settings
This model is equipped with the Auto-Set feature, meaning that the time and date have been programmed at the factory
and will already be set when you first plug the model in. Auto-Set will automatically adjust the time and date settings for
daylight-saving time and leap years. Auto-Set is programmed for Eastern Standard Time; if you do not live in this time zone,
you can easily switch the setting to one of six other time zones.
1. To change your time zone setting, press and hold the 8 Time Zone Button. The current Auto-Set Time Zone in the
lower-right-hand corner of the display will flash for approximately ten seconds, after which the display will revert to the
standard clock display.
2. While the Auto-Set Time Zone is flashing, press the 1 Reverse and 6 Forward Buttons to select your time zone.
The display will show each zone's current time setting. There are seven zones to choose from:
Auto-Set Time Zones
Z-01 Atlantic Standard Time
Z-02 Eastern Standard Time
Z-03 Central Standard Time
Z-04 Mountain Standard Time
Z-05 Pacific Standard Time
Z-06 Alaskan Standard Time
Z-07 Hawaiian Standard Time
3. Find your time zone, then press the 4 Enter Button or wait about ten seconds for the clock to beep twice and the
setting to lock into place.
Manual Time and Date Settings
1. To change your time setting, press and hold the J Time Set Button so that the clock display begins flashing.
2. While the display flashes, press the 1 Reverse and 6 Forward Buttons to set the time. Hold a button for a few
seconds to set the time rapidly. Be sure to set the correct AM/PM time, shown by the PM Indicator.
3. After setting the time, press the 4 Enter Button or wait about ten seconds for the clock to beep twice and the setting
to lock into place.
4. To change the calendar, press and hold the 9 Date/7-5-2 Button until the display shows the flashing year.
5. Press the 1 Reverse and 6 Forward Buttons to set the current year. When you have selected the year, press the
4 Enter Button, then use the 1 Reverse and 6 Forward Buttons to set the month/day.
6. After you have set the date, press the 4 Enter Button or wait for the display to beep twice and lock into place.
Mar 15, 2011 | Timex (T307S) Clock Radio
Feb 07, 2010 | Magellan Triton 400 Handheld GPS Receiver
Sep 20, 2009 | Samsung Tocco F480 - Pay Monthly Cellular...
Mar 06, 2007 | Timex Auto-Set Dual Alarm Digital Clock...
77 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: