Question about Epson Stylus C66 Photo InkJet Printer
When I want to test it says to remember to remove chip. What does this mean and how do I do it
If you are trying to reset the ink cartridge chip, you can't do it for this printer with the ssc utility - you need to get a chip resetting tool - these are very cheap to buy on e-bay.
If you are trying to reset the waste ink level, the counter you need to reset using the ssc utility is the "Protection Counter". Once you have reset this, turn the printer off and back on and it will be working again.
Please rate this solution if it has been helpful
Posted on Feb 15, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
1) Work directly with CSIC in Epson Stylus printers cartridges.
2) Reset or rewrite any chip using special addon device.
3) Freeze internal ink counters.
4) Reset internal ink counters even with empty cartridges.
5) Separate cleaning of color and black heads for all Epson inkjet printers, powerful cleaning mode.
6) Hot swapping of cartridges supported.
7) Resetting of protection counter (even then it is already full).
8) More then 100 different Epson printers supported
Jan 11, 2011 | Epson Printers & Copiers
Mar 16, 2010 | Epson Stylus C42UX InkJet Printer
Mar 09, 2010 | Epson Stylus Photo R200 InkJet Printer
Mar 08, 2010 | Epson Stylus NX100 InkJet Printer
Feb 27, 2010 | Epson Stylus CX9400 Photo Printer
Feb 24, 2010 | Epson Stylus RX580 InkJet Photo Printer
Feb 07, 2010 | Epson Stylus CX3200 All-In-One InkJet...
Nov 05, 2009 | Epson Stylus Photo R300 InkJet Printer
Aug 10, 2009 | Epson Stylus C66 Inkjet Printer
Feb 10, 2009 | Epson Stylus C66 Photo InkJet Printer
1,409 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!