Question about Computers & Internet
Posted by Anonymous on
Hi! This is Alex Walker expert to help and assist you +1(518)348-9393 Call me so i can go ahead and fix this issue for you
Posted on Jul 18, 2017
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Try cleaning your temperary Internet files. Click on tools and click on options. On that there should a delete button, and let it delete what is checked. That should do it.
Posted on Nov 09, 2009
That is a problem with the facebook website. The only way to fix it is by contacting their support team and letting them know of the issue. We here at Fixya do not have to the resources to solve this problem for you. Thank you for using Fixya.
Posted on Dec 08, 2009
* If it's a flash player problem, try this :
1. Install the latest and updated version of Adobe Flash Player.
2. You can get it from :
http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/ (Slow URL)
http://filehippo.com/download_flashplayer_ie/ (Fast URL)
3. After install, restart your system.
* If still the FarmVille page is not accessible, try this :
1. Open your web browser.
2. Goto Tools >> Internet Options.
3. Delete all Cookies, Temporary Files and History.
4. Apply the settings and restart the browser.
* If even now the page is not accessible, the problem is the busy server! Please try to Refresh/Reload the web page!
tell me if it not works...tc! :)
Posted on Jan 07, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 21, 2014 | Computers & Internet
Jan 31, 2014 | Facebook Apps
Dec 30, 2012 | Zynga Farmville
Oct 02, 2012 | Facebook Apps
Sep 24, 2012 | farmville.com Computers & Internet
Apr 05, 2010 | Facebook Social Network
Nov 01, 2009 | Facebook Social Network
48 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!