Question about Zebra Symbol Technologies MC909X-G Series Barcode Scanner
On boot up, get error couldn't get PM power status, Says to close battery door, which is closed. And an error appears throughout the screen stating the message about.
Clean ribbon cable connector and connector at board
Posted on Dec 08, 2015
I figured out, that the problem i caused by badly connected motherboard cable. I solved it by assembling the "display etc" part with the motherboard firts, then connecting the MB cable firmly, and finally put together with the "gun holder/battery closet" and secure it with screws
Posted on Nov 10, 2015
Mc9090 does not have a battery door?! You should try a reflash by SD card or Activesync, you will need access to support.symbol.com and possibly a service contract to access the firmware.
Posted on Dec 15, 2012
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
This file is intended for use when a CLEAN BOOT of an MC909X WM 5.0 device is required. Unzip the contents of this device to either the root of an SD Card (and place the SD Card in your device) OR the TEMP folder. Then follow the UPDATE LOADER boot instructions below.
This file is intended for use when both a blank Application Folder and a CLEAN BOOT of an MC909X WM 5.0 device is required. Unzip the contents of this device to either the root of an SD Card (and place the SD Card in your device) OR the TEMP folder. Then follow the UPDATE LOADER boot instructions below.
There are two methods to perform an Update Loader Boot on MC909X:
1. Navigate to the location where the ZIP file was unzipped
2. Tap 'StartUpdLdr.exe'
3. After 20 seconds or so, the device will perform an Update Loader boot which will cause the PKGS.LST file deposited on the device to be processed. Leave the device on A/C power during the Update Loader process
1. Press the primary battery release on the mobile computer to partially eject the battery from the mobile
2. On an MC9090-G, while the battery is partially released, simultaneously press and release the trigger and
the Power button.
3. On an MC-909X-K or MC909X-S, while the battery is partially released, simultaneously press and release
the left scan button and the Power button.
4. Push the battery to fully re-insert it in the mobile computer. One audible click can be heard as the battery is
5. The mobile computer initializes. During this time press and hold the trigger used on step #2 or step #3 (as appropriate) and place the device on A/C power either by placing it in a cradle or a CAM.
6. The device will invoke an Update Loader boot, which will cause the PKGS.LST file deposited on the device to be processed. Leave the device on A/C power during the Update Loader process.
When the device has completed the process it will return to the Windows Mobile ""Tap the screen to set up your Windows Mobile-based device" screen. At this point, if you used an SD card, please remove it from the device. If you placed the files in the TEMP folder, they will be automatically erased by the CLEAN BOOT process.
The files can be downloaded from:
https://docs.symbol.com/downloads/909XCLEANERS.zip but this didnt work for me i use another similar ones, probably its because you will need to find the properly version.
Posted on Jul 12, 2012
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 09, 2015 | 2006 Lincoln Navigator
Nov 03, 2014 | Symbol Computers & Internet
Jul 01, 2014 | Kodak ESP 5250 All-in-One Printer
Mar 27, 2013 | Washing Machines
Sep 27, 2011 | Symbol MC3090
May 12, 2011 | TurboChef TORNADO Electric Oven
Jan 09, 2011 | Kodak ESP 5 Printer
Mar 02, 2009 | Zebra Symbol Technologies MC909X-G Series...
Nov 21, 2008 | Symbol MC9090-G LORAX MONO 64/ 64MB 53 VT...
2,371 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: