Question about Plantronics CS55/HL10 Wireless Office Headset System with Lifter 69702-01 Headset
The headset is charged up but when i press the button to lift the handset it doesn't do anything. I hear the beep in my ear from pressing the button but that's it... any ideas?
You may need to re-subscribe the headset.
NOTE: Before re-subscribing the system make sure the IntelliStand switch (on the right side of the charging base) is in the "_" position and NOT the "=" position.
The headset and the base unit are supplied subscribed to each other. However, if you wish to use a replacement headset with the base unit (or if you lose your connection to the base unit), then you must re-subscribe as follows:
1. Return the headset to the charging base.
2. Press and hold both the + and - buttons on the back of the charging base until the red light on the front of the base starts to flash.
3. Let go of both buttons. The red light should continue to flash.
4. Press the mute switch (black wheel on the top of the headset) straight down until a green light appears on the headset, then let go of the wheel, and the light should remain on the headset.
5. Resubscription is finished when the red light on the base is fully illuminated and the green light on the headset disappears.
6. Remove the headset from the charging base lift telephone handset/press headset button if not using a handset lifter. The headset and base should now be connected.
7. If this procedure does not resolve your issue to try a system reset.
Posted on Jul 20, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 17, 2011 | Plantronics PL-CS55 Wireless Headset
May 17, 2011 | Plantronics CS55 Wireless Headset
Jul 10, 2009 | Plantronics CS55/HL10 Wireless Office...
Jun 26, 2009 | Plantronics CS55/HL10 Wireless Office...
May 28, 2009 | Plantronics CS55 Wireless Headset
Jan 10, 2009 | Plantronics CS55/HL10 Wireless Office...
Dec 12, 2008 | Avaya Definity 6408D Corded Phone
Aug 04, 2008 | Plantronics PL-CS55 Wireless Headset
Jul 13, 2010 | Plantronics CS55/HL10 Wireless Office...
1,803 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: